Groups
    EXPIRED

Deal needed for London Hotel 24th -26th Sep! Central, B&B and at least 4 stars :)

Hey guys
    Im trying to get a good deal for a stay in London in september, including breakfast and 4 stars.... my budget would be around £100 a night if Im lucky.

I was interested in Crowne Plaza St James and Hilton Kensington or City Inn.... I have stayed in those hotels before but always managed to get them for under £100 a night.... not anymore!

Any advice, codes, offers please send em my way!

Thank you in advance

6 Comments

Try going through priceline.co.uk.

Alternatively, I am sure someone posted a friends and family discount for the Crowne Plaza on here a while ago. Will have a look to see whether I can find it

Just checked and the discount has been disabled due to excessive abuse.......I take it our fellow HUKD'ers made the most of this code!

Original Poster

thanks for the response
    breakfast is such a hard thing to get in the prices im looking at - lots of site quoting room only which is a pity

priceline give me a few prices to look at but the hotels are a bit of concern - reviews always put me off, thats why i think im better with a chain

Check ur messages!

The Royal Horseguards hotel in Westminster is great, sometimes a deal on Thistle Hotels, have a river view if possible but do that direct through the hotel.

I'm going same time. Any help?

Original Poster

im still looking for a hotel
    still not getting any thing decent for £100 a night max!
    anybody no of any deals?
    would love it to be 4 star hotel
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?34
      2. Best laptop on the market11
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE56
      4. Are smart parking limited legitimate55

See more discussions