Deal not posted

Posted 22nd Nov
I posted a deal on here about 3 hrs ago and it said it's to be reviewed and I've heard nothing back

why not posted?
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
It's Friday. Mods hit the pub earlier on Fridays.
Black Friday making things busy
3 hours ago I posted it lol . The thing will be OOS by time it gets posted
Who was the merchant?
IamMT22/11/2019 11:37

Strange!

I know. I don't understand why

Posted deal and said is under review. 3 hrs later heard nothing back
Similar for me too, but I posted about 30 mins ago. Found a great 40/50% offer on leather laptop bags and other accessories. I'm sure there's just a big backlog. These deals are flying out every minute or two right now for Black Friday so the mods are probably swamped with requests
G4L22/11/2019 11:45

Similar for me too, but I posted about 30 mins ago. Found a great 40/50% …Similar for me too, but I posted about 30 mins ago. Found a great 40/50% offer on leather laptop bags and other accessories. I'm sure there's just a big backlog. These deals are flying out every minute or two right now for Black Friday so the mods are probably swamped with requests

Yea that's true. It's only thing I can think of is like you said just a backlog but 3 and half hrs now . That's quite some time
Fair point. Could always ping them and see what they say. I'm an infrequent contributor so don't actually login too often but do monitor the site often for the best offers. I just feel compelled to post when I think you get excellent quality and value for money. Not sure if they would notify you if a post has been rejected and why?
G4L22/11/2019 11:58

Fair point. Could always ping them and see what they say. I'm an …Fair point. Could always ping them and see what they say. I'm an infrequent contributor so don't actually login too often but do monitor the site often for the best offers. I just feel compelled to post when I think you get excellent quality and value for money. Not sure if they would notify you if a post has been rejected and why?

I think you usually get notified if it's rejected and it will state the reason why. Duplicate post ect
Just spotted that as I had a message from the mods. Thanks for confirming. Mine was rejected as the seller did not meet their minimum requirements for review ratings and length of time selling on Amazon. I responded to this though as I prefer to buy from smaller businesses where possible to help them grow and I'm sure other people would feel the same. I just feel rules like this are a little over restrictive as it penalises new or smaller sellers who have great deals and are looking to compete with the bigger, mainstream brands. I believe the decision on what is relevant and credible should be made by members for themselves without punishing the little guy too soon in the process. Oh well, it is what is it and they will do what they want!
G4L22/11/2019 12:39

Just spotted that as I had a message from the mods. Thanks for …Just spotted that as I had a message from the mods. Thanks for confirming. Mine was rejected as the seller did not meet their minimum requirements for review ratings and length of time selling on Amazon. I responded to this though as I prefer to buy from smaller businesses where possible to help them grow and I'm sure other people would feel the same. I just feel rules like this are a little over restrictive as it penalises new or smaller sellers who have great deals and are looking to compete with the bigger, mainstream brands. I believe the decision on what is relevant and credible should be made by members for themselves without punishing the little guy too soon in the process. Oh well, it is what is it and they will do what they want!

Whilst I totally agree with shopping small, if a small independent trader has an offer (or a glitch) that kicks off on here, it could be enough to send them under.
Also, there are members that think that HUKD is some kind of trustedtrader site and they’ll complain to the mods if they have any issues as though it was HUKD fault for posting it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions