Groups
    EXPIRED

Deal or No Deal

Is anyone else watching Deal or No Deal. We have started dashing home from the school run to watch it. No more detours to the park for us I'm addicted!
    What happened to Aaron though? Did I miss his show?

5 Comments

Oops, I thought this was a thread about Rpoints. :P

Christmasshopper

Is anyone else watching Deal or No Deal. We have started dashing home … Is anyone else watching Deal or No Deal. We have started dashing home from the school run to watch it. No more detours to the park for us I'm addicted!What happened to Aaron though? Did I miss his show?

Have you got freeview? They repeat it on more4 at around 6 o clock.

I thought the woman last night was going to get the £250k

Jane.

its great, ive seen most of them if im not working

i knew she wouldnt get it last night, but i think she made the right choice, i mean, 75k will do most people nicely!!!

lol @ the man that took his shirt off and waved it about his head

Excellent show, been watching it from the start. Best show i've seen must be a few weeks in from the start when a woman dealt on about the 4th or 5th offer and then went on to be left with the 100k and 250k in the last 2 boxes. Never seen anyone so gutted live on TV. (She had the 250k and was the first to have it in her box)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2356
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721
      4. Fraudulent site289

See more discussions