Groups
    EXPIRED

DEAL or NO DEAL :: new online webform seems to put all entries into the draw.

channel4.com/mon…tml

Their online "free to enter via the web" has always been hit-and-miss, where one in twenty entries were accepted.

Today they seem to have changed it so that ALL entries are accepted , upto 30 per show, and the amount of details required has been reduced to just 4 fields plus 1 capcha field.

For those who don't watch DOND you have the chance to win the box that was opened in the show earlier that day (typically £1k to £30k)

Finishes at 11pm each day, for the show that appeared that day.

Screenies ::

i7.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

FOLLOWED BY

i7.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

:whistling:

7 Comments

Why'd they have to make the security code so difficult to read? I couldn't get mine. I use loads of sites that use them and they're usually alot easier to read than that!

Interesting - thanks for the heads up

Maybe this should be moved to Odds Are... though?

lol, im glad they have changed the amount of details that you have to enter:)
    Before you seemed to have to enter your entire life history:x

Is this show still on TV? LOL.

Everyday was just too much, i got bored of it. :-(

Syzable

Is this show still on TV? LOL.Everyday was just too much, i got bored of … Is this show still on TV? LOL.Everyday was just too much, i got bored of it. :-(

I know what you mean, never actually liked the show myself, but I don't mind entering a competition to see if I can win something

Original Poster

Well I usually enter until I get around 4 "congratulation" messages, but here, tonight, I entered 27 times (30 is the max)

Original Poster

Mattitude

...Maybe this should be moved to Odds Are... though?

Yup you are right :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?2635
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions