Groups

Deal or No Deal...how unlucky!

Did anyone watch today's epsiode? I really feel sorry for him! Luck was definately not on his side today.

24 Comments

Just watch it there, guy must be gutted but he went to play the game and thats what he did

jogirl;4887539

Just watch it there, guy must be gutted but he went to play the game and … Just watch it there, guy must be gutted but he went to play the game and thats what he did

what did he do?

ants97;4887618

what did he do?

probably lost a lot of money!

he called noel edmonds, Mr blobby by accident, noel throttled him to death.

They then revealed his box and it had the 250,000 in it.

oldmankensey;4887658

he called noel edmonds, Mr blobby by accident, noel throttled him to … he called noel edmonds, Mr blobby by accident, noel throttled him to death.They then revealed his box and it had the 250,000 in it.

lol!

did you see noel dressed up for halloween? he was kinda scary!

Original Poster

ants97;4887618

what did he do?

He had won £5,000 but the banker offered him a 'bankers gamble' which was to find 1 good egg out of the 3 eggs (he could choose any 2) which he would of got his money doubled to £10,000. But if he found 2 bad eggs then he wins nothing.

Spriggan;4887705

He had won £5,000 but the banker offered him a 'bankers gamble' which was … He had won £5,000 but the banker offered him a 'bankers gamble' which was to find 1 good egg out of the 3 eggs (he could choose any 2) which he would of got his money doubled to £10,000. But if he found 2 bad eggs then he wins nothing.

oh right and so he walked away with nothing then.

Banned

starsparkle2311;4887999

I really liked this show when it first started, it was good fun to watch … I really liked this show when it first started, it was good fun to watch with the kids, but now, I just can't bear to watch , other than to laugh at Noel's ridiculous hair style, make-up and silly shirts.It's the fake comaraderie that puts me off, all that kissing and hugging, ah we love you honey, blah blah blah, peuwwwwwwwwwwuk

sounds like some on here in their gangs and cliques :w00t:

Banned

starsparkle2311;4888149

lol, whatever do you mean?:w00t: My shirts aren't silly

you know :thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;4888169

I do indeed:p

so lets play... who`s gang do we hate the most :w00t:

Banned

starsparkle2311;4888222

c'mon that's a difficult question:thinking:, too many to mention:roll:

ok I `ll give you a letter and you have to add .... B:whistling:

Banned

starsparkle2311;4888347

before or after, c'mon you have to narrow it down,lol

ok start with first letter and its B.......:whistling:

dog_cop;4888406

ok start with first letter and its B.......:whistling:

OI :x

Banned

bitseylango;4888415

its me :thumbsup:

:w00t:

dog_cop;4888420

:w00t:

you got work tonight?............jog on :thumbsup:

Banned

bitseylango;4888432

you got work tonight?............jog on :thumbsup:

nope I was hugging hoodies last night now off till tues.. get back in the kitchen wench :thumbsup:

dog_cop;4888462

nope I was hugging hoodies last night now off till tues.. get back in the … nope I was hugging hoodies last night now off till tues.. get back in the kitchen wench :thumbsup:

OH just gone to work so thats me done for the day :whistling: he stubbed his toe earlier so someone is in for a pasting tonight

starsparkle2311;4888500

I see you have your gang, see you later:whistling:

funny :roll:

Banned

starsparkle2311;4888529

what's that supposed to mean?:?

she is miss sarcastic .. its her age.. and she is in the Old bird gang :w00t:

starsparkle2311;4888529

what's that supposed to mean?:?

oops, apologies that was supposed to be smile not a rolling eye

starsparkle2311;4888697

thanx bitsey, those smileys make all the difference, I feel I should end … thanx bitsey, those smileys make all the difference, I feel I should end this sentence with an obligatory LOL:p

I cant even see half of them on the right when im replying, just loadsa little red x's.......might start using my own from another site!

hello everyone

starsparkle2311;4887999

I really liked this show when it first started, it was good fun to watch … I really liked this show when it first started, it was good fun to watch with the kids, but now, I just can't bear to watch , other than to laugh at Noel's ridiculous hair style, make-up and silly shirts.It's the fake comaraderie that puts me off, all that kissing and hugging, ah we love you honey, blah blah blah, peuwwwwwwwwwwuk

+1

i hate it when they are all crying for them, i'd be like gutted, my turn

ilovepink;4889457

+1i hate it when they are all crying for them, i'd be like gutted, my turn

lol!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1620
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      3. What laptop to choose?11