Groups
    EXPIRED

Deal posted then disappeared

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but can't find any contact info. I posted a deal a couple of hours ago, it appeared and now it has gone, what was the problem with it?

3 Comments

To request information as to where your thread went you should post your query in this thread:

hotukdeals.com/fee…712

It is possible that it was a duplicate (i.e. it has already been posted) and you should have been sent a message by the mods if that is the case. If you are using the official app however, I don't believe that you can view your private messages. If that is the case you are as well to post in the above thread to be given an answer from one of the mod team.
    Edited by: "RossD89" 15th Jul 2014

Banned

Hi, as Ross said please request info in that thread. If it was member spammed then you wouldn't receive a PM but if it was staff spammed then you should receive a PM explaining why (usually its a duplicate or a retailer/seller we don't allow).
    Thanks

(and thanks Ross for answering so quickly )

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply - will click on the link and query it there : )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876400
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671412
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047174
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022

See more discussions