Deal Removed (MOD EDIT Review Merchant Status prior to posting!!)

9 replies
Found 25th Jun 2010
Just posted a deal. Suddenly it wasn't there.

I completely understand if it's a duplicate, but surely I should receive a message telling me why it's deleted?

1. Misc
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cinema
9 Comments

Banned

There's an ]existing Feedback thread for such queries.

A deal may have been member spammed as a duplicate. I'll review. Should it have been removed by a member of the Mod Team, you'll receive a notification.

If it's just been removed, you're a little hasty expecting an immediate response.

Thread closed.

mod

Hi Infinite Element
When you posted the deal and selected the merchant "Aria Technology ( Do Not Post - Banned/Self-Promo)" did that not maybe suggest to you that you shouldn't post as Aria Technology have been banned due to Self Promotion?
Thanks
andywedge

SuperEd

andywedge;8915266

Hi Infinite ElementWhen you posted the deal and selected the merchant … Hi Infinite ElementWhen you posted the deal and selected the merchant "Aria Technology ( Do Not Post - Banned/Self-Promo)" did that not maybe suggest to you that you shouldn't post as Aria Technology have been banned due to Self Promotion?Thanksandywedge

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

andywedge;8915266

Hi Infinite ElementWhen you posted the deal and selected the merchant … Hi Infinite ElementWhen you posted the deal and selected the merchant "Aria Technology ( Do Not Post - Banned/Self-Promo)" did that not maybe suggest to you that you shouldn't post as Aria Technology have been banned due to Self Promotion?Thanksandywedge

Well, considering it's dark writing on a dark background, it's very easy to miss.

The site could have just not allowed me to post in the first place.

So why not just remove aria technology from the list and ban it cannot be to hard ?

waterloo;8930373

So why not just remove aria technology from the list and ban it cannot be … So why not just remove aria technology from the list and ban it cannot be to hard ?

cos someone will come along and start them a new as a new retailer, by having do not post, when they search for aria they will see the do not post message (in theory)

faevilangel;8930391

cos someone will come along and start them a new as a new retailer, by … cos someone will come along and start them a new as a new retailer, by having do not post, when they search for aria they will see the do not post message (in theory)

Never worked this time

Banned

waterloo;8930591

Never worked this time

is that a fault of the system......or just plain ignorrance?

casparwhite;8930620

is that a fault of the system......or just plain ignorrance?

Second one, :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would33134
    2. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault88
    3. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't38
    4. 02 priority22

See more discussions