Groups
    EXPIRED

Deal Request for Ally McBeal either complete box set or single seasons

Can anyone see any deals on this series on dvd? The individual seasons are £10.99 on HMV but i noticed a few months back the complete boxset was £35 on Zavvi. That offers well over, but if any one could get close to that price or beat the HMV price, i would v. much appreciate it! Thanks guys. .. now fly my pretties!...fly!... lol

5 Comments

]http//ht…746

cheapest I can find

If you can wait a couple of weeks, Zavvi will be dropping the price back down to £35 instore from the 26th of June when their summer sale starts

Original Poster

thanks guys, yea i think ill wait till then, would work out cheapest if im collecting em. i already have series 1 boxset so guess i could maybe ebay that think i paid £12 for it 2months ago

cheers!

Original Poster

ps GC619, how do you know the Ally mcBeal set will go back down to that price if the sale aint till next thurs? how do u know for sure? i noticed its £70 online at the mo, thanks

Original Poster

hey guys, i got the email from zavvi about the preview sale, but still cant find the ally mcbeal boxset, can anyone give me the direct link or tell me what price its at for this sale? thank u
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).22
      2. Private Number Plate22
      3. Switching from Apple to Andriod - Any advice?2643
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed33

See more discussions