Groups
    EXPIRED

[Deal Request ] - Slendertone Flex Max Abdomina (or any ab belt)

I'm looking around for a good ab toning belt to use, looking on the interwebs slendertone seem to be the best, but quite expensive at around £80 for a cheap one!

Play.com do a cheap £10 one but that seems a bit too cheap, so im asking if anyone has seen any good deals / has recommendations?

7 Comments

Original Poster

been looking at the bodi-tek EMS ones, anyone know if they are any good?

The play one is pants,wouldnt waste the money on it. I got the slendertone one from boots with my boots points so i didnt have to pay for it

sendertone active for man is on offer £49.99.
    slendertone.com/c-2…spx

may i ask if these equipment are effective?

Original Poster

Well i sit around day alot and i think it may be good for me, i just need a little toning as i go to the gym 3 times a week.

Yeah its good, if you follow it up with a good diet and gym workouts. Its not a lazy man's way to a 6 pack though.

Not really looking for the active model as i wont wear it to the gym :\

I have a slendertome max for men - used once yours for £60 delivered. Includes spare set of pads, batteries & carry case. Let me know if you want pics

i bought one of these

never worked / never made the slight bit of difference

not exactly comfortable to wear either - and you'll need to be either sat bolt upright or lying down

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/tracymac_2008/Photo-0059-1.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/tracymac_2008/Photo-0060.jpg
    Let me know if you are interested
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25101
      2. Sky Store £2 Voucher22
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767262
      4. word association Game73944483

See more discussions