Groups
    EXPIRED

Deal taken off

Just saw a new deal pop in - Non contact thermometer for £1.33 by alfa111.
    Text in his deal was:
    “Saw this on a FB reptile site. Less than postage cost. Rude not to!”
    Creaking deal so I want and purchased it.
    Went back to Hotdeal page and found its been taken off – Any reason why?

Where do deals that have been taken off go – Would be good to find them and know the reason why.

6 Comments

my guess is seller doesn't meet the requirements, is trading for x years or something like that.

I'm amazed at some of the deals that get pulled yet some other places stay on that are known to be dodgy!

Original Poster

Seller looks ok to me:
    amazon.co.uk/dp/…tem

Price gone down a few pence (seem to be competing with another seller) now £1.27 delivered!

B_T

Seller looks ok to … Seller looks ok to me:https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007Q87J3U/ref=pe_385721_145576181_TE_itemPrice gone down a few pence (seem to be competing with another seller) now £1.27 delivered!

The seller is based in China. Only foreign sellers on the approved merchants list will be allowed.

Marketplace sellers are also required to have at least a 95% positive feedback and an overall rating of 1000 - 1500 to have their items listed here.

Genuine question, Ali express is allowed and as far as I know their merchants are based in China. What makes the approved merchants list?

Nobody can answer this?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bathroom suites45
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware48
      3. Dreams bed sale.32
      4. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35

See more discussions