Expired

deal wanted : sony ericsson k800i

7 replies
Found 29th Jan 2008
as above please.

cheapest so far that i've found is carphone warehouse with £10 airtime on 02 at £90.

can get quidco on this aswell as next day delivery.

must be on 02 or unlocked.

1. Ask
  2. Sony
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sony
7 Comments

Play.com. I know its vodaphone, but it still might be cheaper to buy from here and get unlocked. Also can use quidco unless its a playtrade seller. Don't know if this is any use to you. Niki

Sony Ericsson K800i Vodafone Pre-Pay Mobile Phone

(60 customer ratings)

£69.99 Free Delivery
RRP: £99.99 | You save: £30.00 (30%)

In stock. | Usually dispatched within 24 hours.

Old phone now and as SE have stopped making it now prices remain high. Best to look out for a 2nd hand one.

Pre-pay vodafone phones are normally locked to network.

You could try o2 direct and try and for one at a discount as an existing customer.

Original Poster

gmwr;1519282

Play.com. I know its vodaphone, but it still might be cheaper to buy from … Play.com. I know its vodaphone, but it still might be cheaper to buy from here and get unlocked. Also can use quidco unless its a playtrade seller. Don't know if this is any use to you. NikiSony Ericsson K800i Vodafone Pre-Pay Mobile Phone (60 customer ratings)£69.99 Free DeliveryRRP: £99.99 | You save: £30.00 (30%)In stock. | Usually dispatched within 24 hours.

yes but thats a vodaphone branded handset.

Original Poster

is it branded mate?

Original Poster

what does flashing involve?

will this affect the phones performance?

does it have "vodaphone" on the body?

Original Poster

would prefer it flashed, mate.

im going to have a look in the carphone warehouse and 02 store later today for a quick look.

thanks for the reply, i'll get back to you.

hi i have k800i on o2 its in good condition boxed with all the stuff that comes with it. im looking for £50 bank transfer or if you wanna pay by paypal will need the fee's payin
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. MacBook33
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    3. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34

See more discussions