Groups
    EXPIRED

deal websites

Hi, does anyone know any other websites similar to this one? I'm particularly after a good dell deal, so I really need to keep my eyes peeled to get a good deal before they change them.

6 Comments

There are some vouchers in the voucher section for Dell. Hope this is useul. Also if you want to find some deals go on google and type in hotukdeals and there are other websites you can look at.

Hi richie999,

I like to think HUKD will keep you notified of any Dell deals that offer better than average value However, I can recommend the forums at forums.moneysavingexpert.com which are very active.

Original Poster

thanks, i'll give em a try, i have found HUKD to be fantastic, but I know how quick the dell deals change as i've missed out on one or two, so I just wanted to keep as many ears to the ground as possible so I don't miss out on the next cracking deal.

so I just wanted to keep as many ears to the ground as possible

We have lots of ears, plenty of eyes, a few noses and the deals won't cost you an arm or a leg :roll: hehe

Is there a sniffer dog on board too, rayman?? :lol:

Hehe it's a retriever :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      3. One thing you've forgotten56
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504

See more discussions