Groups

Dealextreme

Does anyone know if there are any similar company's like deal extreme about that have similar deals and prices???

Thanks

6 Comments

focal price

mai;6752228

focal price

+ 1, I wouldn't trust any others although I have never used the little known ones. And I doubt they are cheaper!

dx and focal are pretty similar, infact it was 2 business partners that had a disagreement, and then split their own ways, I do much more dealings with dx tho

I've used Focalprice, just alittle slow but same quality. I ordered something really cheap from Focalprice first to see if it came OK. You could try DinoDirect.com. Haven't ordered from them yet but similar prices but some different stuff.

[url]www.ledshoppe.com[/url] sell a more restricted range but a few unsusual items. I've used them in the past and they're fine.

tony_s1;6752380

[url]www.ledshoppe.com[/url] sell a more restricted range but a few … [url]www.ledshoppe.com[/url] sell a more restricted range but a few unsusual items. I've used them in the past and they're fine.

OK, I have to agree Ledshoppe have always provided a good service if you are looking for LED related items.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions