Found 27th Feb 2011
HI all

I purchased a dreambox 800HD from Dealextreme and it overheated and now the remote will not connect to the box.

I have filled in the faulty item rma on their site.

Has anyone on here had to return an item to them before and did they get a replacement ok?.

This is the item dealextreme.com/p/d…000

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

i returned something 3 months ago,and am still waiting to hear something

Original Poster

underthestairs

i returned something 3 months ago,and am still waiting to hear something … i returned something 3 months ago,and am still waiting to hear something

On no hope they are faster then this I canceled my sly TV and need this.

markvirgo

On no hope they are faster then this I canceled my sly TV and need this.

haha just checked and it was dealtastic,and not dealextreme (sorry i was having a "moment")

Original Poster

underthestairs

haha just checked and it was dealtastic,and not dealextreme (sorry i was … haha just checked and it was dealtastic,and not dealextreme (sorry i was having a "moment")

Thanks had me worried there for a moment. At least you have given warning about them.

Dealextreme can either be very good or absolute garbage in terms of CS its to one extreme or the other in my experience, I only tend to buy stuff sort of £15 or less though as I wouldnt take the chance over that in terms of losing money.

How long ago did you buy it? You may be able to go via paypal if it go's badly!

The killer is going to be the postage back to HK though, its cheap from them to us but expensive the other way around.

harlzter

The killer is going to be the postage back to HK though, its cheap from … The killer is going to be the postage back to HK though, its cheap from them to us but expensive the other way around.

DX refund the postage costs in the way of store credit.
If it costs more than "x" % of the purchase price, they let you keep the item, and send another anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming3257
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680
    4. Wow apple you really are bad2128

See more discussions