Dealextreme anyone having their orders delayed?

27 replies
Found 4th Aug 2009
Anyone?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
27 Comments

Banned

Yes... They never have stuff in stock. My last order (for some camera bits) was for 4 items...... not one of them available.

Same thing happened with my last order. I ended up cancelling and getting a Paypal refund.

This last one is my last order with them.

what you mean by delayed?

my last order was 2 weeks ago, fine then.

I posted a thread on this very topic the other night

Original Poster

guv;5927014

Yes... They never have stuff in stock. My last order (for some camera … Yes... They never have stuff in stock. My last order (for some camera bits) was for 4 items...... not one of them available.Same thing happened with my last order. I ended up cancelling and getting a Paypal refund.This last one is my last order with them.

How do you find out if it's out of stock?

phatboy123;5927018

what you mean by delayed?my last order was 2 weeks ago, fine then.

It's been a week and still says Packaging

Paddy_o_furniture;5927021

I posted a thread on this very topic the other night

Link? lol

Banned

Met-Cast;5927029

How do you find out if it's out of stock?

When it isn't sent and it says "sourcing" a few weeks later.

Met-Cast;5927029

How do you find out if it's out of stock?It's been a week and still says … How do you find out if it's out of stock?It's been a week and still says PackagingLink? lol

Raise a ticket, I had same problem with packaging. I complained said I would source my dodgy Chinese goods from elsewhere. My items got sent out the next day

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;5927095

Raise a ticket, I had same problem with packaging. I complained said I … Raise a ticket, I had same problem with packaging. I complained said I would source my dodgy Chinese goods from elsewhere. My items got sent out the next day

How do I do that?

dcx_badass;5927114

But I'm not bothered I order from deal extreme knowing I'm paying peanuts … But I'm not bothered I order from deal extreme knowing I'm paying peanuts and it will take ages to come.

+1

Original Poster

Sent a ticket.

I've had 2 orders in the last month, both ordered on a sunday and delivered by fri.

I think it depends on what you order. I orderd two items seperatly. One was a xbox headset and the other a ps2 cable. They arrived about a week apart. They always email when the orded has been shipped. You dont mind waiting when the posatge is free and the prices are so low. I must have placed over a hundred orders and not had any problems.

I two orders a week last sunday, the smaller of which arrived yesterday, but the bigger (I sort-of went on a rampage of buying cables and shiny things, it's so easy) is still to arrive.

Original Poster

This is what I bought

www2.dealextreme.com/det…417

Raised a ticket yesterday.
And guess what? It's been shipped
Should've done it a week ago!

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5927243

Sent a ticket.

Infact I got an order shipped email 26 minutes after I sent a ticket?

Banned

Met-Cast;5929504

This is what I … This is what I boughthttp://www2.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16417Raised a ticket yesterday.And guess what? It's been shippedShould've done it a week ago!

LOL.... This has got to be a joke!!!!!!!!

BTW - have you checked the tracking? I bet its not been sent anywhere - but they've managed to make you happy! :w00t:

Original Poster

guv;5930016

LOL.... This has got to be a joke!!!!!!!!BTW - have you checked the … LOL.... This has got to be a joke!!!!!!!!BTW - have you checked the tracking? I bet its not been sent anywhere - but they've managed to make you happy! :w00t:

Says shipped?

Banned

Met-Cast;5930034

Says shipped?

Yes, but whats the tracking number - and what does HK post say?

BTW - the "joke" comment was aimed at the item - not the "shipped" part!

Original Poster

guv;5930042

Yes, but whats the tracking number - and what does HK post say?

No tracking number but

Shipment date
7/31/2009 10:11:28 PM

Original Poster

guv;5930042

Yes, but whats the tracking number - and what does HK post say?BTW - the … Yes, but whats the tracking number - and what does HK post say?BTW - the "joke" comment was aimed at the item - not the "shipped" part!

What's wrong with the item? lol

Banned

Met-Cast;5930063

What's wrong with the item? lol

Great..... If you're a burglar!

Original Poster

guv;5930103

Great..... If you're a burglar!

Lol it's a hobby... perfectly legal and I only plan to use it on things I have permission on. What does the date mean?

Banned

Met-Cast;5930120

Lol it's a hobby... perfectly legal and I only plan to use it on things I … Lol it's a hobby... perfectly legal and I only plan to use it on things I have permission on. What does the date mean?

Presumably its the date they shipped it (31 July) and hadn't updated the order. I have had stuff claimed to have been shipped before though, that appeared back later as "awaiting supplier".

Hurrah..... My last order has finally arrived today from DX.:p

Original Poster

guv;5930258

Presumably its the date they shipped it (31 July) and hadn't updated the … Presumably its the date they shipped it (31 July) and hadn't updated the order. I have had stuff claimed to have been shipped before though, that appeared back later as "awaiting supplier".Hurrah..... My last order has finally arrived today from DX.:p

So I have a chance to get it soon?

Lol how long did it take and what was it?

Banned

Met-Cast;5930280

So I have a chance to get it soon?Lol how long did it take and what was … So I have a chance to get it soon?Lol how long did it take and what was it?

I'd view the shipped date with a pinch of salt. The date shown at DX never ties up with the actual shipping date with HK post.

The stuff I bought was all camera stuff..... camera and lens case, 2 lens holders and a "tulip" light diffuser. (Or whatever they are called!)

Original Poster

guv;5930353

I'd view the shipped date with a pinch of salt. The date shown at DX … I'd view the shipped date with a pinch of salt. The date shown at DX never ties up with the actual shipping date with HK post.The stuff I bought was all camera stuff..... camera and lens case, 2 lens holders and a "tulip" light diffuser. (Or whatever they are called!)

How come I didn't get a tracking number?

Banned

Met-Cast;5930365

How come I didn't get a tracking number?

Probably cos its not been sent yet! LOL!!!

Hehe... It maybe 'cos its a low valued single item I guess.

Original Poster

guv;5930409

Probably cos its not been sent yet! LOL!!!Hehe... It maybe 'cos its a low … Probably cos its not been sent yet! LOL!!!Hehe... It maybe 'cos its a low valued single item I guess.

Lol have to wait and see then! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    2. Mobile phone advice11
    3. dakine backpacks22
    4. Home CCTV system advice.33

See more discussions