DealExtreme delivery

I've heard varying reports on how long deliveries from dealextreme take to get to the UK but the general response seems to be about 10 days.
Would people with past experience agree wit? thish

13 Comments

Yes it usualy takes them upto 3 days to ship and then it arrvies within about 7 days.

10 days is about normal TBH.

Banned

Depends if the item is in stock (even though it says it is sometimes they'll email you later and say it's not)...I've ordered about 10-12 times and usually takes about 5-7 days...a couple of times has taken about 10 days and twice it took a few weeks as it was out of stock

Mine took about 1 and half week after ordering. I consider this quite fast already from HK.

Original Poster

When you say 5-7 days. Is that days or working days?

Around ten days from ordering is the longest its taken for something to arrive to me, however I am still waiting for an order I placed in June on an allegedly "in stock" item that wasn't, and it will not let me cancel either for some reason, its been ready for dispatch three times too! As its only a quid item im not too fussed though.

Yep go with about 10 days from ordering to package being received

Banned

the last 3 orders i have placed 2 have arrived on the 7th day from ordering, 1 on the 6th day from ordering

Most of the time I receive it within a week if the items are in stock.

Original Poster

Everyone keeps saying 10 days. Is that 10 working days or just 10 days?

Banned

ChrisRX;2949291

Everyone keeps saying 10 days. Is that 10 working days or just 10 days?

not every one, mine came with 7, and yes thats within 7 days, including non working days

About a week for me, i.e. 7 days inc Sat & Sun

It usually takes them longer to ship the item once ordered than the actual time taken in the postal service. It's like they have virtually nothing actually in stock...oh yeah they don't

Banned

10 working days at the latest for me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/ 4X Q and A & Comments Page1253
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders11
    3. What an absolute disgrace1841
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763817

See more discussions