Groups

DealExtreme -delivery time?

I ordered a DSI card from them on the 15th of feb, just checked on the order status and it says that its still waiting for the supplier

is this normal?

thanks

14 Comments

normally 15 days so expect it at the end of the month, but then if it says "still waiting for the supplier" you could be waiting double that..

Original Poster

thanks

might as well cancel it then and see if i can get it from another supplier

DX complete waste of time. I've ordered a couple of things from there and have waited absolutely ages. This, coupled with their non-existent customer service makes them a no-go area for me.

I thought Dx stopped selling the cards?
    Edit - yes there are
    dealextreme.com/for…521

Original Poster

what about 7 day shop?

will they deliver any faster?

any other recommendations?

thanks

hassony;7913583

what about 7 day shop?will they deliver any faster?any other … what about 7 day shop?will they deliver any faster?any other recommendations?thanks

Is going to be faster than never.

People are ordering them in greater quantities due to people thinking that they may disappear.
    I myself ordered more than I usually do due to the possibility of not getting them at all.

deek72;7913545

DX complete waste of time. I've ordered a couple of things from there and … DX complete waste of time. I've ordered a couple of things from there and have waited absolutely ages. This, coupled with their non-existent customer service makes them a no-go area for me.

Ordered loads every week for a few years. Excellent delivery times 99% of the time.
    Used their customer service a few times for returns, and had a 100% success rate.

electriclinux;7913576

I thought Dx stopped selling the cards?Edit - yes there are … I thought Dx stopped selling the cards?Edit - yes there are http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.-201~threadid.519521

They are still available from DX.

you will get it within 3 days from zoombits but far dearer than dx

Dx now have a facebook page.you can contact them through that! ive been waiting a while for a couple off cards. first time this has happened to me! usually get them within two weeks!

thesaint;7913633

Ordered loads every week for a few years. Excellent delivery times 99% … Ordered loads every week for a few years. Excellent delivery times 99% of the time.Used their customer service a few times for returns, and had a 100% success rate.

Mr. Unlucky, me. You did well though to get an English speaking CS rep.

Considering they only went back to work 20th Feb, id say you'll be waiting to the end of the week before its sent. As it was the Chinese New Year they stopped sending items for the week as most places closed for the holiday. So there will be a backlog of items ordered

deek72;7920316

I have never tried to call them. I e-mailed them, got a response the next day at the latest.

Banned

deek72;7920316

I think it helps if you buy thousands of these piracy carts to sell on. Makes you a VIP customer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians915
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions