Groups

DEALEXTREME & PAYPAL QUESTION HELP PLZ

just a quick question if anyone knows. dealextreme is in $ and i want to pay by paypal-
    last time when i paid for something from a site in $ i was charged a charge by my bank

does that happen?

5 Comments

I have ordered from them before and paid by paypal but im sure i wasnt charged any thing by the bank paypal convert to £s before taking the money.

Banned

just a quick question if anyone knows. dealextreme is in $ and i want to … just a quick question if anyone knows. dealextreme is in $ and i want to pay by paypal-last time when i paid for something from a site in $ i was charged a charge by my bankdoes that happen?

I'd be lying if I said I had a clue what you were trying to say!

Deal Extreme only accept Paypal. Paypal will do the transfer in dollars but charge your bank in sterling.

When paying a company direct in $ from your stirling a/c, you will be charged some sort of commision..... no different to Paypal.

Original Poster

thank you all :thumbsup:

pay direct with paypal from your card and its fine as far as i know?
    they just have their own exchange rate. and take the money in £ before converting to $

Paypal offers u 2 options. 1) To use their exchange rate and they deduct sterlings from you. 2) To use your bank rate, so they deduct dollars from you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Simply games French cases?22
      2. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands55
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?11
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?36

See more discussions