DealExtreme Question

Banned 9 replies
Found 7th Jan 2008
I ordered a DSTT and my Current Status says

Processing - Contact Us For Details

What does this mean do i have to do anything or just sit and wait for it to turn up

Sorry for newbish Question its my first Order from them

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Yep, just wait for it to turn up.
I think the "Contact us for details" is there just incase you have any questions, if you have any requirements or if it's taking a long time to process.

Original Poster Banned

Magic_monkey;1426946

Yep, just wait for it to turn up.I think the "Contact us for details" is … Yep, just wait for it to turn up.I think the "Contact us for details" is there just incase you have any questions, if you have any requirements or if it's taking a long time to process.

ok thanks

I ordered a EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack for NDS Lite from them on 10th January, at which time they were quoting a despatch time of 2 days.

My order status has now 'advanced' to that shown in the OP, but I see that this item is now shown as being on back order.

I am still not quite sure what they mean by 'processing', but it doesn't look too good to me!

Anyway, I have now raised a 'ticket' with them, asking for more information.

Am not to sure what is going on with them, my orders have been changing all day!!
I have two outstanding orders, 1 of which now says the same as the OP and another that still says packing, the original order did say packing earlier, so I am not sure if this is what comes up when they have nipped out to the post office to get it shipped or what, only time will tell I suppose

OP please let us know what happened with yours, thanks.

Mike..

Mine says Shipped.

Here's my order details:
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8972/picture3kd3.png

Magic_monkey: If you dont mind, what did you order?

Mike..

my top toy wa shipped a couple of days ago
waiting for the othe one
is it rtds4 or something

I ordered a DS Lite USB Charger and that little LED Pig on the "Top selling" page.
Not really items in high demand, so maybe that's why it's not taken them long to ship.
I also received an email to tell me my items had been shipped. But it went to my junk mail folder.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68738
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions