DealExtreme stopped selling R4's etc ?!

Was just about to purchase an Acekard for my ds lite (as i bought one for my boys ds lite) but DealExtreme dont seem to have any for sale now?

Or am i just having a blind moment and cant find them

6 Comments

They have taken them off the site due to copyright reasons, but if you know the sku you can still purchase them

dealextreme.com/sho…y.1 if you use that link but change 22584 to the sku you need you are still able to check out

Original Poster

anthonyt;7595697

They have taken them off the site due to copyright reasons, but if you … They have taken them off the site due to copyright reasons, but if you know the sku you can still purchase themhttp://www.dealextreme.com/shoppingcart.dx/add.22584~quantity.1 if you use that link but change 22584 to the sku you need you are still able to check out

That explains it, thanks mate, should have the SKU from my previous purchase.

Thanks

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;7595717

http://www.ndscardshop.co.uk/

Thanks alot

Rep left for you both :thumbsup:

SKU 16142 Acekard 2 Compact Edition. Hope that helps

Original Poster

I entered my SKU but it couldn't find it on dx, the sku is 16142, should be an acekard.

Otherwise it will have to be the other site posted but they are slightly more expensive.
Found it YAY !

Thanks

apples33;7595845

I entered my SKU but it couldn't find it on dx, the sku is 16142, should … I entered my SKU but it couldn't find it on dx, the sku is 16142, should be an acekard.Otherwise it will have to be the other site posted but they are slightly more expensive.Found it YAY !Thanks

dealextreme.com/sho…y.1 is link you wanted to use
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764078
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1867
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?45
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846110

See more discussions