DEALING WITH GROUPON

customer service real poor, anyone dealt with them before?

7 Comments

i dealt with them about a month ago, customer service advisor was quite friendly and advised me to email all the details of the deal i bought and they would look into it and a few days later i got my money back.

Banned

I am tempted by some of the deals.

They are on facebook (_;)
Edited by: "DLM" 16th Oct 2010

Original Poster

Kulsum

i dealt with them about a month ago, customer service advisor was quite … i dealt with them about a month ago, customer service advisor was quite friendly and advised me to email all the details of the deal i bought and they would look into it and a few days later i got my money back.

as long as i get my refund. i have rang them several times, just no action
Edited by: "aju" 16th Oct 2010

aju

as long as i get my refund. i have rang them several times, just no … as long as i get my refund. i have rang them several times, just no action

why don't you email them, see if they respond? i got my refund back as the deal i bought, the company had disappeared.

Original Poster

Kulsum

why don't you email them, see if they respond? i got my refund back as … why don't you email them, see if they respond? i got my refund back as the deal i bought, the company had disappeared.

I have as that was the only way to cancell my purchase, i got an auto mated mail saying they will respond within 7 days. just hope they do. fingers crosssed, just have been reading real bad reviews about them.

Booked a very good deal with them last month, no problems with site.

fantastic site
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions