Dealing with member who then gets banned

Found 14th Mar 2009
Recently bought something from someone via a legitimate thread who is subsequently banned. Is there any way to establish whether these are permanent bans or just suspensions

I've had this happen to me twice recently and it gets the ass puckering when it happens.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

if it says banned under their name it's perminant, (usually a second user id, only allowed one on this site) but if it says suspended under their name, then they will be back

Banned

Contact a Mod using contact us at the bottom of the page.

You are best to contact Admin if you are directly involved with someone who is banned or suspended, other than that, there is no way.

Original Poster

Ta will do

bargainhunter18 is banned from the site, and will not be returning, I hope you got their contact details before sending this stranger your cash.

DudeyGeeza;4640202

if it says banned under their name it's perminant, (usually a second user … if it says banned under their name it's perminant, (usually a second user id, only allowed one on this site) but if it says suspended under their name, then they will be back

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/member.php?u=122691
Suspended EXPLAIN WHY SHE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR SO LONG

raptorcigs;4640823

][COLOR=#123889]nicki3668[/COLOR] Suspended EXPLAIN WHY SHE HAS BEEN … ][COLOR=#123889]nicki3668[/COLOR] Suspended EXPLAIN WHY SHE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR SO LONG

She asked to be.

I still miss nicki

didn't know she was suspended . hey rappy x

Lulu'sMammy;4640837

She asked to be.

NOT ACCORDING TO HER

raptorcigs;4640861

NOT ACCORDING TO HER

She made a whole thread about it didn't she? Asking to have her account closed?

Lulu'sMammy;4640874

She made a whole thread about it didn't she? Asking to have her account … She made a whole thread about it didn't she? Asking to have her account closed?

WASSENT THAT LOULOO

i miss so much on here . what else have i missed ???

Im Fatter Wear Glasses And Am About To Get My Butt Kicked For Talking About A Banned/suspended Member,oh Well

its worth it lol . anyone else ? i know about acecatcher .

Anyone Else Not Seeing All The Icons/avvy's?

raptorcigs;4640881

WASSENT THAT LOULOO

Oh dunno. But i did see Nikki was swearing to try and get a ban?

She Misses Everyone And Wants To Come Back If A Mod Is Watching Can You Sort It?

Can you not send the mods a message Rappy, on her behalf....surely that would be allowed?

Bring Nikki back !!!! come on guys join in.

Cannot Reply To That
Post a comment
@
    Text