Expired

Deals deleted??

Found 12th Feb
What’s the point in having an open community where members can post deals when they’re constantly being deleted??

My recent amazon deal was deleted, no reasoning provided, even though it was a legitimate deal and the voucher code worked perfectly....

Had this happen on several occasions and people are missing out on good deals.

All you’re doing is putting people off from posting and encouraging people to post deals elsewhere.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
No idea but they usually tell u why it's been removed
This has since been explained, still seems a shame that people will miss out.
MynameisM2 h, 12 m ago

No idea but they usually tell u why it's been removed

I posted a deal earlier which I searched for before hand but could only find one from 17th January which half matched the deal I was posting (the deal I was posting was even better) and it was removed within 1 minute. Was well ******. created a thread like you to ask why but didn't get a response and the old deal was suddenly bumped up to newly hottest. Gave up
Edited by moderator: "Edited out swearing" 12th Feb
sug739 m ago

This has since been explained, still seems a shame that people will miss …This has since been explained, still seems a shame that people will miss out.

Was it the aquarium led ?
Hi @sug7
I'm guessing you posted this before you read the first PM between us?
I'll lock this thread up now but if there's any more questions please drop me another PM. Thanks.

Hi @LeahsMintytoutou
You were sent a PM explaining that the thread you created was a duplicate of this one hotukdeals.com/dea…539
We allow reposts of Deals if the original is more than one month old. As this original is less than one month old your post was a duplicate I'm afraid.
We often Bump the original, if a duplicate has been posted, to highlight the deal again as clearly it has been missed by some members otherwise duplicate threads wouldn't be posted,
Hope that explains everything for you but again, if not,then please drop me a PM.
I shall lock your thread asking why yours was removed also, as I have answered in here.

Thanks for posting both but sometimes threads are removed, for various reasons, but you will always get a PM explaining why.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants