Groups
    EXPIRED

Deals for shirts (office attire)

Hi all. I am looking for some good deals online for non-iron slim fit shirts. I dont really want to pay more than £20 per shirt. Any tips as to where I can pick some up on a good deal? Thanks!

8 Comments

next sale starts on Saturday, if you can manage the hell.... ;-)

Moss Bros have a very good sale on at the moment. Both online and at the shops. I bought quite a bit and got free click and collect. Shirts seem good quality too.

not sure what is meant by non-iron, i fond you have to iron every shirt unless you like going to work like a scruff

some shirts obviously don't need ironing as much as others though

stay away from TM Lewin, they are high quality shirts but are a pain in the ass to iron

i would suggest looking at debenhams for the best quality for price shirts, stay away from Next, i have a few and they look very scruffy after a few months wear and they aren't as cheap as they should be

charles tyrwhitt, always have a 5 for 100/90 deal

Sounds mad but have you tried Marks and Spencer children's department school shirts as they go up to about a size 16.5 inch collar and come in blue and white.

Wash and wear very well in my experience and are a reasonable price with 20% off as well just now

marksandspencer.com/l/k…rts

Debenhams have a range of non iron shirts,they also have a sale at the moment. also code FV39 gets u 10% off.
    Edited by: "shazzashops" 13th Jul 2014

Original Poster

thanks for the tips guys

Banned

Moss bros
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery812
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876395
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31126
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2542

See more discussions