Groups
    EXPIRED

Deals from Offeroftheday.com

Am I on my own with this but I seem to constantly see deals posted that are on offeroftheday.com.

It seems a little wrong to get loads of rep for a deal you haven't really found yourself!!!

11 Comments

Banned

the politics of deal posting, good discussion

happens all of the time, people post jut to get heat.

Just like posting individual deals from one shops sale or posting deals using the same voucher.....

people post a lot of things off MSE too I believe...although most fair members usually say its from there....still I guess they have taken the time to share....I cant be bothered with MSE or any other deal website so if it wasnt for people reposting in here I wouldnt know...

Original Poster

Perhaps it would be better if people posting actually gave credit to the website!!!

iCodd;5631344

Just like posting individual deals from one shops sale or posting deals … Just like posting individual deals from one shops sale or posting deals using the same voucher.....

Or posting a deal you got in an email/flyer etc etc. At the end of the day if its a good deal its a good thing that its posted here and it will get hot - life's to short to worry about other people's rep :thumbsup:

jah128;5631372

Or posting a deal you got in an email/flyer etc etc. At the end of the … Or posting a deal you got in an email/flyer etc etc. At the end of the day if its a good deal its a good thing that its posted here and it will get hot - life's to short to worry about other people's rep :thumbsup:

Exactly.

A deal is a deal, I can't say I look to see who has posted it etc

Unless it's an annoying "in my local store" deal which mine never have. :thumbsup:

i think a deals a deal wherever you find it

I think the fact that the person has gone to the trouble of sharing the deal is great, no matter where its originally from.
    I have had some great deals this way which I wouldn't have otherwise had.
    So 'Thanks'.

Admin

To be fair it works both ways Deals from here are often copied onto other sites. Sites don't have exclusive rights to what their members find, and members aren't limited to just one website.

jah128;5631372

Or posting a deal you got in an email/flyer etc etc. At the end of the … Or posting a deal you got in an email/flyer etc etc. At the end of the day if its a good deal its a good thing that its posted here and it will get hot - life's to short to worry about other people's rep :thumbsup:

I didn't say it was a bad thing. I never look at the website in the OP, so I'd rather it was posted here. Although it is a little tedious when there is a play.com one day event etc but almost every single item has it's own post.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Free Codes from EGX33
    2. What do you feel happy about/grateful for today?53407
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231366
    4. What would be HELL to you?3254

See more discussions