Groups

Deals on 2.5" SATA HDD's?

I'm after a second HDD for my laptop, doesn't need to be 7200rpm as its going to be used as a storage drive, needs to be 320gb or bigger and needs to be ~£50 although the cheaper the better.

best I've found so far is a 320gb Fujitsu drive on Scan for £45 (free delivery since I'm a AV forums member) anyone found better recently?

5 Comments

I have iomega Helium 320Gb external, looking for £60 delivered, this one is shock guard

Original Poster

sorry mate, looking for internal drives really - I know I could pop the drive out of yours and use it (assuming its both 2.5" and SATA) but its already £15 more than the one I'm looking at. thanks anyway

Banned

You can fit two 2.5" drives in your laptop?

Original Poster

lumoruk;4521480

You can fit two 2.5" drives in your laptop?

yup, theres a spare bay in there :thumbsup: I could have bought it with two drives in but decided it'd be cheaper to source my own rather than take Dell's £150 option!

£45 is a pretty good price, doubt you'll find better. There is still the WD 320GB drive at Play for £50.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs79
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767214
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927343
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047100

See more discussions