Deals on apple airpods?

Found 12th Jan
Looking to purchase some airpods, can't find any cheaper than £159. I'm a student but can't find any stores that offer student discount?
Thanks in advance,
Dan
P.s, I don't feel confident purchasing from Toby deals or the like...
Community Updates
AskElectronics
13 Comments
I would stick to apple. I just had a look at some other sites that had it marginally cheaper (10-30 pounds) but they all had bad trustpilot reviews. You could always get it from ebay from a respected seller if you want.
£140 eBay reputable seller
£20 off with O2 priority last time I checked. I used my code but I’m sure if you ask around someone might give one
Original Poster
the.porter26 m ago

£140 eBay reputable seller

got a link? i'm not sure what defines a reputable seller.
Just checked O2priority and unfortunately the £20 offer is not available anymore.
Not that I’m advocating setting up a credit account, but Very have them for £159 with 10% off (on electrical/gaming) when opening a credit a/c.
Open an account and pay off straight away perhaps?
someone else might be able to tell you more about doing that.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 12th Jan
Apple offer a student discount btw. You just have to get verified through Unidays.
BailOut1 h, 33 m ago

Apple offer a student discount btw. You just have to get verified through …Apple offer a student discount btw. You just have to get verified through Unidays.

The last time I asked they say no student discount on Airpods
Original Poster
qwertylee2 m ago

The last time I asked they say no student discount on Airpods

Yeah, Airpods are excluded unfortunately
122463364119 eBay £141
argos refurb £129 352141070737
Original Poster
Thankyou all very much! i'll go with 122463364119 thanks porter
Does anyone know if costco have them in store for £129.99?
Lowest price now (sorry I’m late!) is o2 accessories with student discount. £127.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions