Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Deals removed because i wouldnt share location

Posted 9th Jan
The last few instore deals ive posted have been removed because i wouldnt share the location of the store i purchased them from.

“Instore deals can be store specific say the mods”

yes maybe they are but there isnt just one store in the UK. Since when did this now shambolic run site try forcing members to share your location.

i was here to let people now of deals but not anymore. Been some really helpful members on here but the site really is run my people on powertrips. Take care.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Ask yourself this, what is the point of posting an instore deal if you don’t post the location of the store? Are we supposed to guess where we can buy your deal? HUKD areright, you are wrong.
Edited by: "Delightful91" 9th Jan
Why the secrecy?
Is the tax man after you?
Maybe an ex?
Or the embarrassment that you live in Stoke-on-Trent.....

17 Comments
"...yes maybe they are but there isnt just one store in the UK. Since when did this now shambolic run site try forcing members to share your location..."

Since the "Local Deals" facility was introduced.
Caroline has left the building
Ask yourself this, what is the point of posting an instore deal if you don’t post the location of the store? Are we supposed to guess where we can buy your deal? HUKD areright, you are wrong.
Edited by: "Delightful91" 9th Jan
Why the secrecy?
Is the tax man after you?
Maybe an ex?
Or the embarrassment that you live in Stoke-on-Trent.....

It's considerate to post the store location, people can then decide if they want to gamble on other stores. Not hard to have a bit of consideration.
Don't worry mate.

None of us are going to go to the specific store and ask every shopper if they are HUKD member 'deleted1452484'.
Pre-deleted OP makes statement "there isnt just one store in the UK" so one wonders why PDOP wouldn't simply pick random location of store unrelated to personal location. This would prevent peeps from identifying PDOPs exact GPS location, and generate some fun with wild geese. Simples.
There seems to be some confusion between a specific branch and a national deal that is not available online.
RYANdeals09/01/2020 12:15

Don't worry mate. None of us are going to go to the specific store and ask …Don't worry mate. None of us are going to go to the specific store and ask every shopper if they are HUKD member 'deleted1452484'.

Store stake out
If it bothers you that much then don't bother posting the deal - save us all the hassle
bobdylan09/01/2020 14:20

If it bothers you that much then don't bother posting the deal - save us …If it bothers you that much then don't bother posting the deal - save us all the hassle

OP was about 2hrs ahead of you when deleting their HUKD account.
Bye
AndyRoyd09/01/2020 14:31

OP was about 2hrs ahead of you when deleting their HUKD account.

Sorely missed
Probably didn't want to post the location as ops local superdrug seems to always have things cheap and doesn't want other people taking advantage of all the bargains before she can get them.
Guess some people don’t like criticism...
Stoke on Trent? No thanks. Just kidding.
GAVINLEWISHUKD09/01/2020 12:07

Why the secrecy? Is the tax man after you?Maybe an ex?Or the embarrassment …Why the secrecy? Is the tax man after you?Maybe an ex?Or the embarrassment that you live in Stoke-on-Trent.....

Why you guys bullying the Stokies, I have it on good authority alot of the best deals come from there.
Edited by: "MynameisM" 9th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions