Deals vanishing to be reviewed

Posted 31st Dec 2019
Noticed past 2 nights deals for shoes suddenly vanishing to be reviewed most with big discounts. Last night was Clarks and tonight adidas/pharrel williams collaboration. Hope everyone is getting a chance to benefit
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
Hi @DevilD
I've checked and don't see any deals posted by you that fit your description.
I have however found something posted by someone else that may be what you mean by 'adidas/pharrel williams collaboration'.
If it's the one I have found that you are referring to it wasn't removed to be reviewed. Deals are often edited by the OP which results in them being moderated again. If someone repeatedly edits their own thread it will repeatedly drop in for moderation.
I didn't post it. It appeared then vanished stating it was being reviewed, same happened with a post I noticed yesterday for clarks shoes that never reappeared. Did manage to get the link before it vanished so deal is still active. Very strange lol
Edited by: "DevilD" 31st Dec 2019
I have noticed this happen with other deals. Yesterday a deal popped up as I went back to highlights it had vanished. Searched again and it doesn't come up in the search.
DevilD31/12/2019 00:40

I didn't post it. It appeared then vanished stating it was being reviewed, …I didn't post it. It appeared then vanished stating it was being reviewed, same happened with a post I noticed yesterday for clarks shoes that never reappeared. Did manage to get the link before it vanished so deal is still active. Very strange lol

I got the Adidas notification and it was been reviewed when I went to click on it.

Must have been deemed unsuitable as it never reappeared.

Could possibly have been a banned merchant like M&M direct or similar.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions