Expired

Deals with THREE on existing customers. Best Contracts out.

5 replies
Found 15th Sep 2008
I would just like to know what deals people have been offered from three in the past few days if they have just cancelled there contract?

Because I have just cancelled mine with three and the best contract I have been offered is the Nokia N95 750min and Unlimited tests for £25 per month on an 18 month contract. But this deal is for new customer as well.

5 Comments

me nephew just got 500 min for £10 per month on a 12 month contract with a sony c902 5mp camera phone

Original Poster

mustafa;2975347

me nephew just got 500 min for £10 per month on a 12 month contract with … me nephew just got 500 min for £10 per month on a 12 month contract with a sony c902 5mp camera phone

cool that sound like a good offer including the phone as well.

I have n95 8gb for £15 /18 months contract,you need to tell them that you want co cancel about 3 times,they will call you back...

Not necessarily, I have cancelled and have received pretty bad offers from three, have had several conversations with them butt hey are not offering anything better than the web offers. Gonna shift to a sim only deal and then wait a month to see what deals are out there.

Original Poster

shamak;2975443

I have n95 8gb for £15 /18 months contract,you need to tell them that you … I have n95 8gb for £15 /18 months contract,you need to tell them that you want co cancel about 3 times,they will call you back...

That's what I'm probably going to do.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74837
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions