Groups

Dealspawn/hukd crysis competition on twitter.

Banned
    Hi is anyone else taking part? Starts at 6pm.
    If we could post the answers as the questions
    Come would be great.

See if any of us win

106 Comments

looks good-and good luck to everyone-unfortunately Im off to the theatre in half an hour so will miss it.but hope everyone has fun!

Original Poster Banned

Question 1.
    HotUKDeals HotUKDeals
    Win Crysis 2. On which date was the original Crysis released in the UK? Reply with answer & hashtag before 7pm. #wincrysis2
    1 minute ago

Thanks barky just me playing lol

Original Poster Banned

If anyone does get the answer before me please post as I'm on a mobile searching

Banned

this ?

Crysis is a science fiction first-person shooter video game developed by Crytek (Frankfurt, Germany), published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, and released in November 2007. It is the first game of a trilogy.[4] A separate game entitled Crysis Warhead was released on September 12, 2008, and follows similar events as Crysis but from a different narrative perspective.[5][6] Crysis, Crysis Warhead and a multiplayer expansion called Crysis Wars were re-released as a compilation pack titled Crysis Maximum Edition on 5 May 2009. At the time Crysis was released, and years thereafter, it has been praised for its milestones in graphical design (commensurate with high hardware requirements).

Original Poster Banned

Yeah looks good to me dc. So November 2007 answer 1

16 November 2007

Released in North America and Europe
    Edited by: "krazie2004" 22nd Mar 2011

Original Poster Banned

A few are saying the 17th. Lol

Gona have a go at this, but I never win at these comps that they run - it always seem to be HUKDs that have never posted

Original Poster Banned

Well mate if you don't buy a ticket you don't win the raffle lol.
    I only have my twitter account from the COD comp wouldn't of bothered otherwise.

Im giving it a go but not even sure Ive 'tweeted' right lol! I don't use twitter

DangerGod

A few are saying the 17th. Lol

How do you see what other have put?

think Ive sorted it now Lol!

Original Poster Banned

I just clicked on the #wincrisis2 thing and on the right hand side it pulled up what everyone was tweeting

Original Poster Banned

Question

»

Dealspwn Dealspwn
    Win Crysis 2. Name the development studio behind 1993’s DOOM. Reply with answer & hashtag before 8pm. #wincrysis2
    49 seconds ago

DangerGod

Question»Dealspwn Dealspwn Win Crysis 2. Name the development studio … Question»Dealspwn Dealspwn Win Crysis 2. Name the development studio behind 1993’s DOOM. Reply with answer & hashtag before 8pm. #wincrysis249 seconds ago

Id Software

Original Poster Banned

Nightmare doing this on my phone ... When's the first batch of winners announced. If someone could paste the names in here

DangerGod

Nightmare doing this on my phone ... When's the first batch of winners … Nightmare doing this on my phone ... When's the first batch of winners announced. If someone could paste the names in here

It says the 6pm winners will be announced at 7:30 and the 7pm winners announced at 8:30 and so on and yeah if Im around Ill post the winners up

Original Poster Banned

Cool cheers

Banned

when do I find out I have won nothing ?

dog_cop

when do I find out I have won nothing ?

Same, I've never won a competition like that.

im playing

coff101

Same, I've never won a competition like that.

No nor me but you can't win if you don't try

We have some winners!! 6pm round @hotukdeals / @dealspwn #wincrysis2 winners are.. @alan_p_martin @hugan @gavrc

winners are.. @alan_p_martin @hugan @gavrc

maybe next time!!

6pm winners:
    alan_p_martin
    hugan
    gavrc

Original Poster Banned

the porter

We have some winners!! 6pm round @hotukdeals / @dealspwn #wincrysis2 … We have some winners!! 6pm round @hotukdeals / @dealspwn #wincrysis2 winners are.. @alan_p_martin @hugan @gavrc

coff101

HotUKDeals We have some winners!! 6pm round @hotukdeals / @dealspwn … HotUKDeals We have some winners!! 6pm round @hotukdeals / @dealspwn #wincrysis2 winners are.. @alan_p_martin @hugan @gavrc

Emzy81

winners are.. @alan_p_martin @hugan @gavrcmaybe next time!!

krazie2004

6pm winners: alan_p_martin hugan gavrc

ok, ok X)

well done to them, take it no one here then? be back in an hour X)

Looks like they havn't learned from the last twitter comp where the winners are being told to publicly email [email protected]hotukdeals.co.uk with their twitter name. Now anyone could email that address claiming to be the winner.
    I can't see why they just can't direct message the winner on twitter and get them to dm their details etc that way.

Win Crysis 2. Who has voiced Duke Nukem since 1996’s Duke Nukem 3D?

Banned

coff101

Win Crysis 2. Who has voiced Duke Nukem since 1996’s Duke Nukem 3D?

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ohn

Admin

ants97

Looks like they havn't learned from the last twitter comp where the … Looks like they havn't learned from the last twitter comp where the winners are being told to publicly email [email protected] with their twitter name. Now anyone could email that address claiming to be the winner. I can't see why they just can't direct message the winner on twitter and get them to dm their details etc that way.

We'll be validating each one, don't worry your pretty head ants

juliet_bravo

We'll be validating each one, don't worry your pretty head ants

good good as when I won cod black ops (thanks again), it wasn't validated. just a public tweet to send your details to etc etc.

Banned

ants97

good good as when I won cod black ops (thanks again), it wasn't … good good as when I won cod black ops (thanks again), it wasn't validated. just a public tweet to send your details to etc etc.

mmm I smell a prize for ants along the way oO

Admin

dog_cop

mmm I smell a prize for ants along the way oO

Hmm well you keep polishing those crystal balls of yours and we shall see

Banned

juliet_bravo

Hmm well you keep polishing those crystal balls of yours and we shall see … Hmm well you keep polishing those crystal balls of yours and we shall see

now would I insinuate that you would give a prize to your fav posters ...;)

Original Poster Banned

a hukd poster would do X)

Banned

DangerGod

a hukd poster would do X)

sorry its not charity week just yet .. there again you will have to get into my cake comp ..

and the chance to win top class stuff
    Edited by: "dog_cop" 22nd Mar 2011

Original Poster Banned

where do i send my entry??

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bgDW0h98YWQ/TBZAUUXydcI/AAAAAAAAD-c/EFV7Bfs9QY0/s1600/Arsenal+Badge+Cake.jpg

Original Poster Banned

check out this cake i know this ones a winner X)
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2445/3962396752_bfb1735e39.jpg

Banned

sorry DG but with those entries you would be .......

http://simg.sportsbybrooks.com/5/b/5b3b2e386dee63b2a632e08f64655d4f_DSC00067.JPG

Original Poster Banned

i would actually recognize that bloke in the street now dc amount of times have seen him haha

Banned

DangerGod

i would actually recognize that bloke in the street now dc amount of … i would actually recognize that bloke in the street now dc amount of times have seen him haha

I thought it was you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64522
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      3. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55

See more discussions