Groups

DealXtreme - Processing - Contact us for the latest update. via Tracked Air Mail

What does that usually mean??

Ive followed the instructions to mail them etc just wondering what it usually means...

cheers

2 Comments

I've had these emails from DE, usually means they have received your order OK and will be sending it soon. Depends on the stock levels as to when your item will be sent. They're really just letting you know that you can track your item's progress. Once they have sent it, they will send another email to tell you. Then a final email for feedback. Hope this helps

Original Poster

cheers, it wasnt an email sent tho i just looked at my order and it says this.....the items im waiting for i also ordered a few of the same this week and they are at shipped...so its a bit confusing lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767125
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114452
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543738
      4. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released77

See more discussions