Groups

Death

Would you like to know when you are going to die?

Yes or No

Would you like to know when its about to happen or would you like it to be suddenly?

Know or Suddenly?

24 Comments

Original Poster

No

&

Suddenly

no, wouldn't like to know

No and Suddenly, when my times up its up....simples :thumbsup:

Suddenly please

Yes so i can blooming well avoid it!!! (well, at least for a few years ;-))

modoc;7656752

]You can find out your expiry date here

oh did it have to be in seconds...!!!! Thanks Modoc, made my year that! :thumbsup:

modoc;7656752

]You can find out your expiry date here

Well this is my death date, Monday, July 16, 2057, now I just need to now how :thumbsup:

Banned

I'd like to know*, so I can make sure I can spend everything I have or plan for the future and be fully catered for (delete whichever is applicable) It would also enable me to deal with some things by taking the law into my own hands, knowing I'd never go to court. (Revenge is best served with no repercussions)

* If it was something nasty, I'd prefer not to know.

KazzyD;7656829

Well this is my death date, Monday, July 16, 2057, now I just need to … Well this is my death date, Monday, July 16, 2057, now I just need to now how :thumbsup:

A brawl at bingo :thumbsup:

Banned

I would like to know, so I could go around on my last day doing very bad things.

yes would like to know my mum was given 6mths with lung cancer and we crammed some amazing memories and have loads of photos that my kids talk about :oops:

Banned

Carley;7656857

if i'm going to die from natural causes as an old man then yes, i'd love … if i'm going to die from natural causes as an old man then yes, i'd love to know, however if my demise is to be a painful death tomorrow then i'd rather not know.

????:oops:

You having a sex change? I thought you were female!

Banned

Carley;7656893

again with the female! i told you last time i can be whatever gender i … again with the female! i told you last time i can be whatever gender i want to be on here!

At least I'm consistent (even if I do have a bad memory!)

Banned

guv;7656877

????:oops:You having a sex change? I thought you were female!

I thought everyone knew he was a bloke.

My guess is Carley is an ex. Bit like getting a tattoo of a birds name... only worse, because you can't hide your HUKD name....

hukd = serious business.

transit;7656853

A brawl at bingo :thumbsup:

If I can get to bingo then, I'll be well into my 90's by 2057 :-D

I wouldn't like to know, would just like it to be when I'm about 90 & to be of natural causes!

KazzyD;7656920

If I can get to bingo then, I'll be well into my 90's by 2057 :-D

You got home to the garden gate(8) and was clobbered by 2 fat ladies (88) :thumbsup:

vibeone;7656868

I would to know, so I could go around on my last day doing very bad … I would to know, so I could go around on my last day doing very bad things.

same

and death by firing squad or in mysleep with no pain

no doubt it will be something gay like cancer and ill have to suffer

well I dont mind really as long as I get to finish compiling my list of songs for the church, need about 3 more :-D

Banned

Carley;7657041

lol @using an ex's name, it's my surname.

Well I did wonder, but then again have you seen some of the other names on here? "mumof12andproud" etc etc! fair enough

wouldnt want to know any details about it, as long as i had a good life i will die happy

Original Poster

vibeone;7657077

Well I did wonder, but then again have you seen some of the other names … Well I did wonder, but then again have you seen some of the other names on here? "mumof12andproud" etc etc! fair enough

there is a real member with the name "mumof2terrors" based on the quality of posters of late probably safe to say these are linked to recent news events

Banned

numptyj;7656997

no doubt it will be something gay like cancer and ill have to suffer

Cancer of the Bowels?:oops:

Is there something you want to tell us?:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764356
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1525

See more discussions