Death clock

Banned
Post your results

46 Comments

At least give us an address and info on postage costs, to post our results too. Too little info to go on.

cchopps

Post your results

Your Personal Death Date is...

Wednesday, April 20, 1988

That's ok then

Tuesday, September 19, 2056

Is it just me or is this extremely bad taste ?

psychobitchfromhell

Is it just me or is this extremely bad taste ?

There's no way it can be accurate, so just a bit of fun.
I put in various people who have died recently over the last few years, and it says they have over 30 years to live.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 23rd Sep 2016

Thursday, December 15, 2050 can't see me lasting that long, well hopefully not

Tuesday, October 15, 2069

Predikuesi

There's no way it can be accurate, so just a bit of fun.I put in various … There's no way it can be accurate, so just a bit of fun.I put in various people who have died recently over the last few years, and it says they have over 30 years to live.

​not accurate?? Damon it

Banned

Do grown adults do this?

I put in deeky
And my computer blew up

19th November 2074. Better start topping up my pension............

Predikuesi

There's no way it can be accurate, so just a bit of fun.I put in various … There's no way it can be accurate, so just a bit of fun.I put in various people who have died recently over the last few years, and it says they have over 30 years to live.

It's two years this week since my youngish non smoking ten miles day running husband died of a heart attack . Sometimes genetics get you before statistics . Maybe it just struck a nerve

Banned

Predikuesi

Thanks for confirming X)

Banned

psychobitchfromhell

It's two years this week since my youngish non smoking ten miles day … It's two years this week since my youngish non smoking ten miles day running husband died of a heart attack . Sometimes genetics get you before statistics . Maybe it just struck a nerve

Was there a history in the family?

psychobitchfromhell

It's two years this week since my youngish non smoking ten miles day … It's two years this week since my youngish non smoking ten miles day running husband died of a heart attack . Sometimes genetics get you before statistics . Maybe it just struck a nerve

I'm sorry to hear that. I do get your point, especially as I see family members still grieving over someone we lost 18 months ago. It does get easier I suppose, but memories are always there both to remind and comfort.

Saturday September 19th 2071.

Typical, why do I have to die on a weekend? (_;)

Put in Mary Berry
Computer says no

2062 making me 81 I'm quite happy with that

Anyone dying anytime soon? lol

TheMan_Aman

I'm due to live a good long li

Aiden1512

Saturday September 19th 2071. Typical, why do I have to die on a weekend? … Saturday September 19th 2071. Typical, why do I have to die on a weekend? (_;)

Sunday, June 22, 2064 (86years old)

At least i get my last saturday night out
Edited by: "arcangel111" 23rd Sep 2016

Original Poster Banned

TheMan_Aman

If I choose 'drug' from drop down box I'm due to die 19th May 2017.

I take Naproxen and Tramadol on a daily basis which whilst legal do keep me feeling constantly spaced out.

If I change medicine status to 'none' I've got another 33 years on top of that.

Wishing I hadn't found this now

The site crashed on me, guess im immortal!

cchopps

If I choose 'drug' from drop down box I'm due to die 19th May 2017.I take … If I choose 'drug' from drop down box I'm due to die 19th May 2017.I take Naproxen and Tramadol on a daily basis which whilst legal do keep me feeling constantly spaced out.If I change medicine status to 'none' I've got another 33 years on top of that.Wishing I hadn't found this now

You could get hit by a bus later today, and they coudl find a cure for what ails you tomorrow .. so how accurate is it.

sadly the cure is no use to you as you have been hit by a bus
Edited by: "haritori" 23rd Sep 2016

Ok, okay then

http://i68.tinypic.com/o57x8i.png

MrScotchBonnet

Yup

I've got until Wednesday next week!

:(:(:(

MrScotchBonnet

Doesn't have to be history my friend (pm sent)

ooops sent pm to wrong person... lol - apologies Predikuesi

Edited by: "philphil61" 23rd Sep 2016

Mark2111

I've got until Wednesday next week!:(:(:(

Rest in Piece

not feeling very well today but I have done it anyway

my death date is 1:14pm 23/09/2016ddnnnssddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Some point in May of 2072. Don't think I want to live that long.

I put the wife's details in.

She's got 2 years left according to this

Saturday, November 16, 2097
Oh boy I'm gonna be old

http://i.imgur.com/SsBekSE.jpg

FFS

Might as well say bye now

deeky

FFS :(Might as well say bye now

Ta ra deeky

don't forget to turn off the gas

thewongwing101

Ta ra deeky :(don't forget to turn off the gas

X)

Wednesday, April 25, 2074 - 92 years old oO

Have you just come from 1999 OP? That was the last time I saw someone excited about this site.

Tuesday, July 17, 2074

Lies. I'm going to live till 2097, just so I can get hit by an anti-gravity racing car.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846090
    2. What an absolute disgrace2158
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764007
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions