Groups

Debenhams 20% sale - when?

Debenhams have been having the 20% sales nearly every end of week. when is the next going to be?

2 Comments

bossyboots;7231778

I was in Debenhams today and got a Jasper Conran hoodie reduced from £25 … I was in Debenhams today and got a Jasper Conran hoodie reduced from £25 - £5, JC denims £25 - £5 and also a JC jacket reduced from £50 to £15 - aged 11. Woman told me they are starting to reduce some of their ranges early and that the big sale will start boxing day

Hey BB!

Was this in the Argyle Street one? Was there many left? Might take a wee trip down after work

Toybhoy;7232476

Hey BB!Was this in the Argyle Street one? Was there many left? Might take … Hey BB!Was this in the Argyle Street one? Was there many left? Might take a wee trip down after work

sorry was back out at work. No it was the one in East Kilbride. I meet a friend once a month in Zucca's cafe in East Kilbride shopping centre and we went a wander round Debenhams and found all the JC stuff reduced right down - was brilliant. But am sure all debenhams will have the same reductions
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4322024
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1216
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764676
      4. Samsung Note 844

See more discussions