debenhams £5 voucher ......

hi
did anyone try and use their £5 off printable debenhams voucher more than once? it was a printable voucher and i just wondered if you can print as many as you like off and use...........

10 Comments

no u cant, i work there

you cant use the SAME voucher more than once-they have unique serial numbers,but you can send multiples to extra email addresses-as long as the numbers are different they will work.

Original Poster

what do you mean - send multiples to different emails? I can only forward the email on, which will have the same code?
How do I send multiples?

hartlyhare

what do you mean - send multiples to different emails? I can only forward … what do you mean - send multiples to different emails? I can only forward the email on, which will have the same code? How do I send multiples?

create a hotmail address,put your name and THAT email addy on the debenhams site and you will get a voucher with a different code sent to the hotmail addy,as it only remembers the email you used-not your name.

You set up some new email address and each voucher sent to a new address will have a seperate code. some of these vouchers can be restricted to 2 per computer

Original Poster

thank you...will give it a go!!

barky

create a hotmail address,put your name and THAT email addy on the … create a hotmail address,put your name and THAT email addy on the debenhams site and you will get a voucher with a different code sent to the hotmail addy,as it only remembers the email you used-not your name.

Use a throw-away address at thankyou2010.com

I did it, sent one to my mums email add, mine, my fellas, and work ....Yehhh !!

used thankyou2010 no problem all though the voucher printed out without a bar code only a unique bar code number. my first vouchers had a bar code on

I managed to obtain several unique vouchers and enjoyed a good shopping experience. Thank you Debenhams!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4482098
    2. What is there free to do in your town?2442
    3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2855
    4. Samsung Note 8813

See more discussions