Debenhams 98% reduction

Anyone had their orders cancelled, I haven't yet but am doubtful?

8 Comments

I'd stick my tuppenece in but couldn't find anything that was originally a pound.

I one order cancelled, but the other one seems to be going through.

Edit: just checked on their site and everything I ordered has been cancelled.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 11th Feb

At Christmas I ordered somethings, they never showed up. Debenhams customer service is appalling, I doubt you will see a refund for a month or so let alone get you your items!
Edited by: "groenleader" 11th Feb

Original Poster

groenleader

At Christmas I ordered somethings, they never showed up. Debenhams … At Christmas I ordered somethings, they never showed up. Debenhams customer service is appalling, I doubt you will see a refund for a month or so let alone get you your items!

Yes their returns process is appalling tbh, they seem to be in complete disarray, not convinced that Debenhams will be around in the next couple of years.

Order cancelled too

davewave

not convinced that Debenhams will be around in the next couple of years.

I think you are correct. Shoppers will lose convidence in them if they don't sort out their customer services. They'll probably blame Brexit for their loses, but it will be largely their own fault.

Check it on the website dave
mines been cancelled but never received an email
the tcb tracked....

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Check it on the website davemines been cancelled but never received an … Check it on the website davemines been cancelled but never received an emailthe tcb tracked....

I didnt buy thru an act so will give em a call. Cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846090
    2. What an absolute disgrace2158
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764007
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions