Debenhams Duck Feather Quilt??

Did anyone else order the duck feather quilt a couple of weeks ago? They took my pennies straight away (17/10/07) but I still haven't received it... Has anyone else received theirs?

22 Comments

Admin

Few people are sayin the same thing hun- ]see last page

Original Poster

Thanks JB Looks like people are being refunded... Only one person on there seems to have received it... Has anyone else?

got a letter through saying i would recieve it straight from supply, on or around the 5th november

...ahem!....erm - I got mine a week ago.....

sorry!

Banned

In my mind i read this thread as a spoonerism!!

Original Poster

rockatin

got a letter through saying i would recieve it straight from supply, on … got a letter through saying i would recieve it straight from supply, on or around the 5th november

When did you order rockatin?

ummm, really cant remember....was on my nans birthday 18/10, yep ordered then, got the leter about a week later, had no emails or other letters so im assuming im still getting it. hopefully

Original Poster

jayhab

...ahem!....erm - I got mine a week ago.....sorry!

Did you really? Where's mine? :cry:

Original Poster

rockatin

ummm, really cant remember....was on my nans birthday 18/10, yep ordered … ummm, really cant remember....was on my nans birthday 18/10, yep ordered then, got the leter about a week later, had no emails or other letters so im assuming im still getting it. hopefully

Thanks I haven't had any letters though so I'm guessing I'll just be refunded... I've emailed them to ask anyway

sadiebabes

Did you really? Where's mine? :cry:

Well this was the third time i'd tried to buy one in one of their sales - so, looks like 3rd time lucky!

The pillows are nice too!

They were preceeded with the letters about coming straight from the suppliers too - when we got those we thought they'd do the same as last time and hold our money for 4 weeks before cancelling the order and refunding.... bbut they didn't!
:santa:

Original Poster

Just checked my bank account and have a £31.50 credit so I guess I'm not getting it, lol

just got a letter through basically saying im getting a refund, absolute ****

Original Poster

I never even got a letter... I'd emailed them on Wednesday and check my account last night and the £31.50 credit was there so I assume that's my refund, unless someone else has credited me with the same amount :lol:

Admin

Nice of em to let you know!!

Original Poster

Yup, lovely! :giggle: I'm not too bothered anyway I already have a goose feather quilt, this one was for the little lady in our house who also sleeps in a kingsize bed :giggle:

i actually was really looking forward to this, where they also selling them instore, if they were im gonna be kicking myself as i should of gone instore

Original Poster

Yup they were... D'oh!

:giggle:

Letter received today dated 29/10 advising I'm being credited with my money back - supervisor is meant to call me back tonight - wonder how he/she'll explain how/why they're still available on the website?

not got mine either!!

:evil: Glad I didn't order one now

sadiebabes

Did anyone else order the duck feather quilt a couple of weeks ago? They … Did anyone else order the duck feather quilt a couple of weeks ago? They took my pennies straight away (17/10/07) but I still haven't received it... Has anyone else received theirs?

Sadie..I think this is excatly the same deal that was posted last year. Took the cash then goods didnt arrive, then got apologetic letter saying unable to meet demand etc. Pity.:-(

Original Poster

I never even got a letter!! The swines! :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
    2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
    3. Did you know?2951
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336

See more discussions