Debenhams gift receipt for online purchases

Found 31st Dec 2013
Hey,
I want to buy a perfume gift. I am buying it online as there is a 10% discount code that can be used. If I buy it online, how can I get a gift receipt please? so can be returned if need be by them without the receipt having price on it. Also do you know how much they charge for gift wrapping? Going to pick up purchase from store can do it than.
Regards
mu7861

1. Misc
  2. Perfume
11 Comments

Original Poster

any ideas please??

You would have to return it to store & buy it back to get a gift receipt!

Or just cut the price out of the delivery note.

Original Poster

MckE

You would have to return it to store & buy it back to get a gift receipt! … You would have to return it to store & buy it back to get a gift receipt! Or just cut the price out of the delivery note.

thank you. Would I be able to buy it back with discount added as online?

Original Poster

any thoughts please??

Banned

If only Debenhams had a customer services number you could phone and ask

Oh well......

What difference does not having the price on make if they are taking it back? Surely if they were exchanging it they would need to know how much they had to spend?
Easier way would to not be so stingy that you need to hide the price.

Edited by: "deeky" 1st Jan 2013

Banned

any thoughts please?

greatest666

any thoughts please?

Yeah, op is a tightwad X)

Original Poster

dimebars

If only Debenhams had a customer services number you could phone and … If only Debenhams had a customer services number you could phone and askOh well......

they are closed and the 10% code ends today!

Pretty certain there is no way to get a gift reciept when buying online, its an instore only thing but its not really needed as have returned plenty of stuff without reciepts before, its easy to misplace them so most places will still give you a refund or credit note without it. They gift wrapped a perfume set I bought my sister for Christmas for free also in store a few weeks back.

Original Poster

Peach25

Pretty certain there is no way to get a gift reciept when buying online, … Pretty certain there is no way to get a gift reciept when buying online, its an instore only thing but its not really needed as have returned plenty of stuff without reciepts before, its easy to misplace them so most places will still give you a refund or credit note without it. They gift wrapped a perfume set I bought my sister for Christmas for free also in store a few weeks back.

many thanks!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions