Debenhams, Has anyone got any discounts that work for debs plz???

Looking to get £100 worth of stuff from debs wondering if any discount codes about plz

21 Comments

if only there was a voucher codes section on HUKD, that would be awesome!

There have been quite a few Debenhams voucher codes posted this week but the threads seem to have been deleted.

Original Poster

grex9101;2356878

if only there was a voucher codes section on HUKD, that would be awesome!

YES I KNOW SMART (_(_) BUT NONE WORK

Original Poster

Money Spinning;2356908

There have been quite a few Debenhams voucher codes posted this week but … There have been quite a few Debenhams voucher codes posted this week but the threads seem to have been deleted.

yup all seem to have run out 16th

DIVA1977;2357015

YES I KNOW SMART (_(_) BUT NONE WORK

if only there was an engine that allowed you to search....

PBUP Takes 10% Off.

Original Poster

grex9101;2357063

if only there was an engine that allowed you to search....

quit the wise remarks ive done all that duh.........n they dont work except for free p &p so go ahead clever clogs gimme a code that works with exception of free p&p

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;2357095

PBUP Takes 10% Off.

i tried n it didnt ty neway
made a load up n one took 1% off a whole 1.09 lol

Have you tried PBHP?

Just keep trying the posted ones: they were working a couple of days ago.

quit the wise remarks ive done all that duh.........n they dont work … quit the wise remarks ive done all that duh.........n they dont work except for free p &p so go ahead clever clogs gimme a code that works with exception of free p&p

Did you think that the replies on HUKD were supplied by robots?

chesso;2357364

Just keep trying the posted ones: they were working a couple of days ago. … Just keep trying the posted ones: they were working a couple of days ago. Did you think that the replies on HUKD were supplied by robots?

http://www.toybin.org/cache/1984/Decepticons/Communicator/Soundwave%20:%20Buzzsaw/480_robot.jpg

I IS THE HUKD ROBOT WITH YOUR CODEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

LOLBOTZ!

grex9101;2357443

I IS THE HUKD ROBOT WITH YOUR CODEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!LOLBOTZ!

Thank you - I will require your services again. Stay alert - for many years;-)

Original Poster

chesso;2357364

Just keep trying the posted ones: they were working a couple of days ago. … Just keep trying the posted ones: they were working a couple of days ago. Did you think that the replies on HUKD were supplied by robots?

no grex is a jerk thats hassled me virtually since say i joined here 2 weeks ago. He was really rude to me and so i gave as good back and now he stalks my posts cos aint got nothing better to do................

Original Poster

Money Spinning;2357155

Have you tried PBHP?

YUP NOTHING

DIVA1977;2358736

no grex is a jerk thats hassled me virtually since say i joined here 2 … no grex is a jerk thats hassled me virtually since say i joined here 2 weeks ago. He was really rude to me and so i gave as good back and now he stalks my posts cos aint got nothing better to do................

OK, thanks for the explanation.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

chesso;2359854

OK, thanks for the explanation.:thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/ite…-2/

see totally pointless input and seems once 1 or 2 post cold ev1 does and he heas lot of rep to a cold from him is like a -7 or something.

DIVA1977;2360221

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/200651/bodyform-pantylines-or-pads-2-for-2/see totally pointless input and seems once 1 or 2 post cold ev1 does and he heas lot of rep to a cold from him is like a -7 or something.

it's called a joke, some people like them. and i didn't vote your dea.l hot OR cold. please get your facts right

DIVA1977;2358736

no grex is a jerk thats hassled me virtually since say i joined here 2 … no grex is a jerk thats hassled me virtually since say i joined here 2 weeks ago. He was really rude to me and so i gave as good back and now he stalks my posts cos aint got nothing better to do................

stalked you??!?!?!? PROOF?

if you have a beef with me, report my posts to the mods. don't insult me on public forums.

reported.

Original Poster

grex9101;2361281

stalked you??!?!?!? PROOF?if you have a beef with me, report my posts to … stalked you??!?!?!? PROOF?if you have a beef with me, report my posts to the mods. don't insult me on public forums.reported.

did it yesterday and if you want people to treat you one way treat them that way yaself
and yes you do stalk my posts you never have anything constructive to say or any interest in what my posts are about you just try and be funny n look the big i am when your not and just look like a fool.

DIVA1977;2361466

did it yesterday and if you want people to treat you one way treat them … did it yesterday and if you want people to treat you one way treat them that way yaselfand yes you do stalk my posts you never have anything constructive to say or any interest in what my posts are about you just try and be funny n look the big i am when your not and just look like a fool.

Darling, I have better things to do with my time than stalk the likes of you.

The quickest route to looking like a fool is posting guff like that - your posts are barely readable at best, and illiterate at worst.

Add me to your ignore list if I bug you that much, now quit your whining.

Original Poster

grex9101;2363591

Darling, I have better things to do with my time than stalk the likes of … Darling, I have better things to do with my time than stalk the likes of you.The quickest route to looking like a fool is posting guff like that - your posts are barely readable at best, and illiterate at worst. Add me to your ignore list if I bug you that much, now quit your whining.

Me whine you the one who needs a whole deli full of cheese. And whatever at illiterate ive only been here a few weeks and have given helpful advice to quite a few. I take the time to try help people. Better than some who only take the time to mock and jeer. FYI i did add you to block list but had to take you off due to fact made other peoples threads confusing as missing input
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1315
    3. Pink Balls612
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2076

See more discussions