Debenhams mega week! Confirmed start date!

Found 23rd Feb 2015
Mega week confirmed to start on the 25th feb. Typically discount is upto 25% across the whole store with some exceptions like beauty & fragrance which is usually 10% off.
So if you have a purchase in mind, it's worth hanging on a few days
Community Updates
22 Comments
Banned
Is this national or in a specific store? Thanks.
Original Poster
National. Happens twice a year
Sometimes it's called mega day or spectacular event and lasts for 12hrs.
I'm unsure of the end date for this one. Hope this helps
omg debenhams have got a sale on, what a surprise
Does this include the suit hiring? Have an appointment tomorrow so wonder if we can get everybody measured up at the appointment tomorrow and place the order on Wednesday
Banned
fantastic
Original Poster
I'm not sure re suit hire, but staff are told not to confirm the event so isn't likely they would be able to advise you either.
Worth waiting until wed to order just incase though
happybunnybee

National. Happens twice a year :)Sometimes it's called mega day or … National. Happens twice a year :)Sometimes it's called mega day or spectacular event and lasts for 12hrs.I'm unsure of the end date for this one. Hope this helps

well you did write mega week so I'd assume it ends a week after starting.
happybunnybee

Mega week confirmed to start on the 25th feb. Typically discount is … Mega week confirmed to start on the 25th feb. Typically discount is upto 25% across the whole store with some exceptions like beauty & fragrance which is usually 10% off. So if you have a purchase in mind, it's worth hanging on a few days

hi do you work for debenhams?
25% Off? You mean Retail price X) True though!
how about debenhamsplus?
Original Poster

Comment

adhkarzf

well you did write mega week so I'd assume it ends a week after starting.

It's called mega week, that doesn't not necessarily mean 7days!! It means a sale within that week!!!
It could well be 5days, it could be 10. Generally they decide when to end it based on the first 24hrs sales!! Smart ass
Original Poster

Comment

pookey1

hi do you work for debenhams?

Not specifically, some of my products are sold within debenhams so know when the lines will be reduced etc.
happybunnybee

CommentIt's called mega week, that doesn't not necessarily mean 7days!! … CommentIt's called mega week, that doesn't not necessarily mean 7days!! It means a sale within that week!!! It could well be 5days, it could be 10. Generally they decide when to end it based on the first 24hrs sales!! Smart ass

sheesh chill out. I wasn't having a go at you or trying to be a smart ass as you so nicely put it. You wrote week hence any one would assume it finished in a week how is that being a smart ass? sorry if I offended you wasn't my intention but your reply was uncalled for.
Got my eye on a pair of £45 boots at the moment. Would be super happy if they were included in this deal
Original Poster

Comment

Joanna18

Got my eye on a pair of £45 boots at the moment. Would be super happy if … Got my eye on a pair of £45 boots at the moment. Would be super happy if they were included in this deal

99.9% sure they will be as the event is across the store. My guess is 20% off shoes & clothes.
Good luck
happybunnybee

Comment99.9% sure they will be as the event is across the store. My guess … Comment99.9% sure they will be as the event is across the store. My guess is 20% off shoes & clothes. Good luck

Thanks
Knowing my luck my size will be out of stock.
Joanna18

why don't you buy them now then return with a friend or relative in tow and get them to buy them back saying hi I can't find this size on the shelf have you got any behind the till etc. Just a thought if you really like them.
Very, very happy right now.
Got the boots, my size and 20%!!! Very happy!!!!!
Thank you for the head ups.
Just hope they fit and i like them when they come
adhkarzf

why don't you buy them now then return with a friend or relative in tow … why don't you buy them now then return with a friend or relative in tow and get them to buy them back saying hi I can't find this size on the shelf have you got any behind the till etc. Just a thought if you really like them.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I have ordered the boots, with 20% off.. So yes, very happy right now
Just hope I like them when they come
Joanna18

Thanks for the suggestion.I have ordered the boots, with 20% off.. So … Thanks for the suggestion.I have ordered the boots, with 20% off.. So yes, very happy right now :)Just hope I like them when they come

I'm glad you found them finding shoes I like and fit are the bane of my life
happybunnybee

National. Happens twice a year :)Sometimes it's called mega day or … National. Happens twice a year :)Sometimes it's called mega day or spectacular event and lasts for 12hrs.I'm unsure of the end date for this one. Hope this helps

My sources tell me the end date is 1st March
Original Poster

Comment

Joanna18

Very, very happy right now.Got the boots, my size and 20%!!! Very … Very, very happy right now.Got the boots, my size and 20%!!! Very happy!!!!!Thank you for the head ups.Just hope they fit and i like them when they come

Great News, glad it helped x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants