Debenhams & Mothercare/ELC now charge for Click & Collect

SuperEd 6 replies
Found 27th Sep 2016
Just a heads up

Debenhams - As of 26th September any Click & Collect orders under £20 will be subject to a £2 charge. The service will remain free for any orders over £20 and for card holders and Beauty club members

Mothercare & ELC now charge £1.50 Click & Collect for orders under £30, free if over.

No doubt more will follow

6 Comments

So in theory I could add something onto my order to take it over the £20, and then return the item after? Would that be allowed?

nathan3007

So in theory I could add something onto my order to take it over the £20, … So in theory I could add something onto my order to take it over the £20, and then return the item after? Would that be allowed?

Yep , that's what you do, same as Tesco Direct just return same time as you collect

deanos

Yep , that's what you do, same as Tesco Direct just return same time as … Yep , that's what you do, same as Tesco Direct just return same time as you collect

But isn't Tesco C&C free now?

nathan3007

But isn't Tesco C&C free now?

Wasn't last time i used it

deanos

Wasn't last time i used it

Deal Here.

from the sun newspaper - print edition - september 29th - page 11.

..."website hotukdeals said the fee for a scheme that used to be free was `unfair` and would deter shoppers.

"one user said :`what a joke. why would you choose click and collect if you have to pay for it?

"`another way to make money...`"
Edited by: "seb" 6th Oct 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769460
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2154
    3. Wow apple you really are bad1217
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226643

See more discussions