Expired

Debenhams - "Pre-Advice Loaded" WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Found 1st Feb 2014
Well I bought something off Debenhams and two out of my three orders say this, what does it mean exactly?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
my whole order says this, despite being advised to expect them today, clicking the link to "terms explained" just leads to a "track" link!
angelfeet123

my whole order says this, despite being advised to expect them today, … my whole order says this, despite being advised to expect them today, clicking the link to "terms explained" just leads to a "track" link!

It means Our fulfilment centre has received your order, according to their website. Link below
http://www.debenhams.com/wcsstore/DebenhamsUKSite/faq/our_online_services/where_is_my_order.html
Then click can I track my order? to see list of terms.

Edited by: "Sstuff777" 1st Feb 2014
thank you, they don't like to make things simple.......i clicked almost every other link, all took me to track!
Original Poster
angelfeet123

my whole order says this, despite being advised to expect them today, … my whole order says this, despite being advised to expect them today, clicking the link to "terms explained" just leads to a "track" link!

angelfeet123

thank you, they don't like to make things simple.......i clicked almost … thank you, they don't like to make things simple.......i clicked almost every other link, all took me to track!

Thank you SStuff, appreciate the info.

Any further news regards your orders? Has it arrived as promised or tracking message changed? Mine still the same, haven’t tried chasing it up yet.

UPDATE: Just realised you need to manually track each order Link here, seems like many are dispatched/in-store yet received no email notification lol
Edited by: "MRR_ltd" 5th Feb 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants