Groups
    EXPIRED

Debenhams Returns/Refunds address (pre paid label inc. in their online orders) needed!!

Hi guys, need a little help

lost my pre paid label for returning an item to debenhams for a refund

i cant find this returns address on their site, or on google.

what i did find when i googled Debenhams and Refund together were nightmare stories of how useless debenhams.com are at returns and refunds.

So now im scared.... but still need to return the item... apparently i cant return instore.

THanks in advance!!

B

4 Comments

Items must be returned by the method by which they have been delivered to you. There are 2 ways of returning an item:

* Postal returns: Pack the item securely, enclosing the completed returns form, affix the postage pre paid returns label and take the parcel to any Post Office.
    * Courier: Pack the item securely, enclosing the completed returns form and call our Customer Services on 0845 605 5044 to arrange a collection or contact your courier directly if their number is on the parcel.

How about trying the courier bit?
    Happy to help

I have got one you can have if you pm me I will send it to you tomorrow
    otherwise it say on the label
    [url]WWW.debenhams.com[/url]
    Returns Label F
    Westwood,
    Peterborough X

I think if you phone them & explain they will send you another one.

I just received my order that I placed last week, it wrong, and they also over charged my Credit card by £42:87 ? What a bunch of numpties. I also read some less that complimentary comments about their Customer Service, but as I dont have a phone number for them I cant comment on that.
    Just thought I would mention my experience with this lot! Not happy so far.:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions