Expired

Debenhams Returns/Refunds address (pre paid label inc. in their online orders) needed!!

Found 3rd Apr 2008
Hi guys, need a little help

lost my pre paid label for returning an item to debenhams for a refund

i cant find this returns address on their site, or on google.

what i did find when i googled Debenhams and Refund together were nightmare stories of how useless debenhams.com are at returns and refunds.

So now im scared.... but still need to return the item... apparently i cant return instore.

THanks in advance!!

B

4 Comments

Items must be returned by the method by which they have been delivered to you. There are 2 ways of returning an item:

* Postal returns: Pack the item securely, enclosing the completed returns form, affix the postage pre paid returns label and take the parcel to any Post Office.
* Courier: Pack the item securely, enclosing the completed returns form and call our Customer Services on 0845 605 5044 to arrange a collection or contact your courier directly if their number is on the parcel.

How about trying the courier bit?
Happy to help

I have got one you can have if you pm me I will send it to you tomorrow
otherwise it say on the label
[url]WWW.debenhams.com[/url]
Returns Label F
Westwood,
Peterborough X

I think if you phone them & explain they will send you another one.

I just received my order that I placed last week, it wrong, and they also over charged my Credit card by £42:87 ? What a bunch of numpties. I also read some less that complimentary comments about their Customer Service, but as I dont have a phone number for them I cant comment on that.
Just thought I would mention my experience with this lot! Not happy so far.:x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions