Found 3rd Jul 2009
Im currently with natwest for my current accoutn and debit card but I travel alot... In 2 weeks I went to 11 different countries and had so much **** with natwest cos they kept cuttin my card off for suspicious use(even after I prewarned them I was going away!) This happened pretty much everyday so I had to keep ringing up and getting it unblocked at great cost to my poor phone bill! This was about 3 weeks ago now and EVERY time I use my card they cut me off or the transaction wont go through! I keep constantly ringing them up but its gone way too far now and I wanna change banks. Only thing is I know f-all about banks and Ive been with natwest my whole life! Is there any bank which does a debit card which gives good rates when I use my card abroad or some kind of travellers card that wont be cut off every few hours! Sorry If I sound completely clueless.. but I am!!

1. Misc
  2. Card
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Card
5 Comments

Not sure if any others are any better.

I bank with the Halifax and always have a problem withdrawing funds when travelling too.

Post Office credit card and no fees/charges when you use it abroad plus the're giving 12 months intrest free at the moment.

I'm with Abbey & RBS, no problems here.

I would go and look on MSE tbh :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;5657855

wut? Have you seen that site? Gives me a headache just loggin on:w00t: Oh … wut? Have you seen that site? Gives me a headache just loggin on:w00t: Oh and don't get me started on the pics of Martin. What a ............

haha, I know its not as neat as here but he does know what he's on about. Its better than someone saying 'get a capital one card, you can choose yr design, they're really pretty' :-D:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold12
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch11
    4. Amazon account for Alexa only33

See more discussions