December's PlayStation Plus (PS4) titles possibly leaked

Found 29th Nov 2017
And they look to be Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition and Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends according to Twitter users Arkadiusz Ogończyk after they were leaked onto the Polish PlayStation Store.

2844282.jpg
Link to Tweet [here].

2844282-5C3b4.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Oh, and it looks like 'That's You' is also confirmed for another month, now beating Pool Nation's time on the Games with Gold line up
Still no Knack
Dark siders is actually a good game to go up. Kung Fu panda looks like a good laugh.... I await the hate when the official release is announced
BuzzDuraband1 h, 1 m ago

Oh, and it looks like 'That's You' is also confirmed for another month, …Oh, and it looks like 'That's You' is also confirmed for another month, now beating Pool Nation's time on the Games with Gold line up

One slight difference. “That’s You” is in addition to the usual 6 free games, Pool Nation FX was one of the 4 GWG freebies for 3 months in a row, not in addition
I'm holding off on downloading That's You... I'm pretty sure someone will pay me to take it if I wait a couple more months
Not really interested in those games, oh well.
I was hoping for Wasteland 2 or Abzu which have both been on ps+ in other regions, or perhaps God of war 3.

Fingers crossed for some good PS3 or Vita games.
Been eyeing up Kung Fu Panda, could be fun for the family to play for Christmas.

Darksiders 2 already got, it has aged terribly though, not a fan.
Edited by: "Robot_Rooster" 29th Nov 2017
marrowcat3 h, 7 m ago

One slight difference. “That’s You” is in addition to the usual 6 free game …One slight difference. “That’s You” is in addition to the usual 6 free games, Pool Nation FX was one of the 4 GWG freebies for 3 months in a row, not in addition

Got a free code for it in my Gran Turismo Sport copy. They aren't half pushing every unit to have That's You on it!
Got a free code in Everybodys Golf for That's You as well
darkstryder36021 h, 41 m ago

Got a free code for it in my Gran Turismo Sport copy. They aren't half …Got a free code for it in my Gran Turismo Sport copy. They aren't half pushing every unit to have That's You on it!

It came free in Everybody Golf as well so wouldn't be surprised if it was in every new game.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants