Decent 4k TV on a budget

Found 23rd Aug 2017
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a decent 4k TV for around the £500/£600 mark? not long ago there seemed to be loads of deals for older models on hukd but not many now.

Obv the more functionality the better but would mainly be for upscaling HD content (movies and football). Would be nice to try streaming some 4k content also.

Saw the H50N6800 at AO for 579 with 10% off making 521. Seems reasonable price for what you get.

Anyone any recommendations at this price bracket?

thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

I have no technical help to put forward but I can highly recommend a Hisense. We got our 55" about a year ago from Argos for £479.99 and it's the best TV in our family, the in laws all have Panasonic's but they prefer our TV for clarity and viewing angle. No stutter with 4K gaming or 4K Amazon streaming either

Original Poster

Thanks SkyeVincent. Must admit I'm intrigued with the Hisense.

There was a 49" Samsung deal posted about an hour and a half ago. John Lewis, £586 (I think)

Original Poster

I seen the Samsung. Thought it looked a decent price but there's hardly any decent reviews of it. Also have a Samsung 32" smart tv in the bedroom just now. Colours are great but the interface is very unresponsive at times. I've always opted for Samsung products in the past, might be time for a change.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants