Decent 7 inch tablet for £30 or under?

Posted 5th Jan
Kind of wishing I’d taken up the Amazon Fire tablet when it was £34.99...

Can anyone recommend a 7 inch tablet anywhere for around £30? Have been hunting around but can’t see anything under fifty quid.

Don’t want anything over 7 inches, had a Samsung Galaxy 10 inch tablet but found it too cumbersome.

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
I’m sure it won’t be long until it’s reduced to £34.99 again. I’d wait
I’m guessing at £30 under you don’t mind about speed, because the cheap Fire Tablet is extremely slow.
What will you be using it for?
Aliexpress or Wish at that price, if you want a half decent spec.
Ringfinger05/01/2020 16:57

Aliexpress or Wish at that price, if you want a half decent spec.

Won’t get decent spec for that price even on those sites...
Bargainhead05/01/2020 17:33

Won’t get decent spec for that price even on those sites...

OK, 10.1" but if the specs are half as good those advertised is still a great tablet. Wish, tablet
I reckon you're better off waiting until the deal comes around again.
Ringfinger05/01/2020 18:34

OK, 10.1" but if the specs are half as good those advertised is still a …OK, 10.1" but if the specs are half as good those advertised is still a great tablet. Wish, tablet

I know I sound snobby but I worry about Wish or Ali Express, as they're so cheap will they be reliable?

I was thinking only Samsung or Fire etc would be best option as they're recognised brands...
Craig201805/01/2020 16:26

I’m guessing at £30 under you don’t mind about speed, because the cheap Fir …I’m guessing at £30 under you don’t mind about speed, because the cheap Fire Tablet is extremely slow.What will you be using it for?

Only YouTube, web browsing, Twitter, Words With Friends. Nothing too heavy technical-wise.
Does anyone know if a Nexus 2012 tablet would be worth buying? i'm not fussed that it's second hand, but what about the fact it's 2012 - will it be a redundant brick because apps would no longer be supported and I would be stuck?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants