Decent artificial christmas tree?

5 replies
5 Comments

Balsam Hill have the best most realistic artificial trees. I love my tree. Look out for promo codes.

Original Poster

gregoryjrichards

Balsam Hill have the best most realistic artificial trees. I love my … Balsam Hill have the best most realistic artificial trees. I love my tree. Look out for promo codes.

Thanks they vary a lot in price but all look similar in pictures any advice of the difference or which to get?

It really depends on what style you like and how much you want to spend. I think all the trees are very realistic and great quality. I bought the 6ft unlit classic white tree last Christmas and it is excellent and should last for years. I've bought cheaper trees from supermarkets before but they weren't as good quality and looked fake. The Balsam Hill sale ends November 15th if you are going to order one. Hope you find a tree you like.

Original Poster

gregoryjrichards

It really depends on what style you like and how much you want to spend. … It really depends on what style you like and how much you want to spend. I think all the trees are very realistic and great quality. I bought the 6ft unlit classic white tree last Christmas and it is excellent and should last for years. I've bought cheaper trees from supermarkets before but they weren't as good quality and looked fake. The Balsam Hill sale ends November 15th if you are going to order one. Hope you find a tree you like.

Yeah guess it's just deciding what I like haha!

Original Poster

Anyone seen the Washington valley spruce? Been recommended it and it's cheaper than balsam hill trees!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2587
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247574
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322829
    4. word association Game74244874

See more discussions