Groups
    EXPIRED

Decent Beach not far from London?????

Morning all, thinking about taking my daughter away next weekend were in nw London and really didn't want to drive more than 2 hours away if we can help it. Can anyone reccomend any preferably sandy beaches?? had a quick look online Kent came up and bournemouth but would be v gratefull for any advice and places to stay ???

11 Comments

Camber Sands is lovely, very long sandy beach.....

nearest is east coast - southend - clacton --- brighton eastbourne way not sandy beaches

hope weather is good for you and kiddies - wet sand ewwww

Original Poster

bankofmumndad;5113288

Camber Sands is lovely, very long sandy beach.....

Thanks

Original Poster

holly100;5113312

nearest is east coast - southend - clacton --- brighton eastbourne way … nearest is east coast - southend - clacton --- brighton eastbourne way not sandy beacheshope weather is good for you and kiddies - wet sand ewwww

Hmmm I know I hate pebble beach ouch, brightons nice for a weekend away though but was hoping we could build some sand castles lol

Banned

Eastbourn Beach is beautifual, was there last week - Not much sand though, just pebbel
    Also in southend yestoday, wheather was lovley and people everywhere

Broadstairs in Kent is lovely-they have a gorgeous sandy beach and it's an old fashioned bucket and spade seaside rather than full of arcades and teenagers!.

dymchurch in kent pretty good lots of sand at low tide and small funfair for the little kids

a few caravan sites if your staying new beach etc

Original Poster

Thanks loads for your advice will have a look at those

hi always used to goto littlehampton good beaches around there

West Witterings

Best beach on the south coast. Full sands with a very gradual incline so tide goes out for a mile or so which leaves huge pools of water that get warmed by the sun and are plenty fun for the kids to mess around in. Alternatively, there's deeper pools (and little islands!) for the adults and of course the SEA to dabble around in. Seriously, check it out!!!

X

we live in brum and go and see my sis in london and we always go to southend its fantastic pepple beach but the otherside has a small section of sand they have a fair there and good arcades infact we going again this weekend to see her and take a trip to southend
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations33
      3. Ide to sata converter56
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011

See more discussions